New Job Administrative Associate - Planning & Development - Temporary In Alberta
|Administrative Associate - Planning & Development - Temporary|
Administrative Associate - Planning & Development - Temporary
Company : The City of Spruce Grove
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
The City of Spruce Grove is a fast growing, dynamic city committed to building and maintaining a fiscally responsible community that serves our residents, attracts visitors and promotes future growth. Through the actions of the Values We Live By, accountability, communication, leadership, integrity and respect are encouraged, while maintaining a work, play balance.
This is a 6 month Temporary Full-Time position.
In this temporary position, you will be responsible for frontline client direct service and data/document management for Planning and Development. The incumbent performs a variety of administrative tasks and clerical duties as required. This position reports to the Supervisor of Administration.
- Assesses, evaluates, directs and responds to general inquiries regarding Planning and Development
- Provide established standard response via email or phone regarding permit and business license applications and submissions
- Monitor Planning generic email (Permits Inbox) to print trades & business license applications and respond to general inquiries with established standard responses
- Maintain, create, verify, print, and file various records, both hard copy and electronic utilizing CM9 (Content Manager)
- Request offsite files
- Performs other duties as required
- Adhere to the City's established policies, procedures and standards (written or implied), and any changes or modification which may vary from time to time as deemed appropriate.
- Comply with City’s policies and procedures and contribute to a positive safety culture.
- Take all practical steps to work safely at all times, and ensure other staff members are also working safely.
- Report all health and safety incidents, near misses as required in a timely fashion.
- Participate in regular Health and Safety meetings and relevant health and safety training as required.
- Certificate (1 year) office administration.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in a office environment
- Previous experience in a Planning department is an asset.
If you require assistance applying to this job, please contact our support staff and refer to job number: J0423-0060.