New Job Social Media Manager In Ontario
|Social Media Manager|
Social Media Manager
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Navigatr Group is a privately held company that invests in travel companies that elevate the customer experience and drive innovation. Our expansive and growing group of brands empowers seamless access to a comprehensive range of luxury travel options and services globally with over $1 billion transactions annually.
Navigatr Group’s goal is to create a more purposeful travel industry through its strategic investment, best-in-class services and philanthropy.
In this role, you will manage all social media platforms for three luxury travel brands in our portfolio including fully executing and deploying the content across multiple platforms in order to support the business objectives. This includes:
- Understanding each brand’s social media audience, brand personality and strategic focus to help increase brand awareness, grow and expand our audiences and strengthen brand loyalty
- Delivering engaging content for both consumers and for our travel advisor partners
- Creating social media content calendars and creative review documentation for multiple stakeholders
- Developing and deploying social media posts across multiple brands and platforms which includes scheduling posts in advance on hootsuite
- Setting clear monthly and yearly goals for the brands and regularly evaluating and reporting on each social platform
- Engaging with social media audiences (community) across all brands, on all platforms on a timely basis both publicly and in private messaging
- Collaborating with co-op and performance marketing for deployment of paid marketing tactics/content strategy
- Partnering with brand owners as well as key business stakeholders on look/feel of social presence
- Attending international + domestic industry events as a representative of the brands to capture and deliver content needs
- Must be in Toronto or New York area and available to attend events within city limits
- Demonstrated experience growing social media engagement and audience
- Digital/Social native
- Reel and video editing experience preferred
- Superb writing, editing skills and strong creative sensibilities
- Ability to balance trends alongside brand consistency
- Demonstrative creative and innovative thinking
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to handle multiple brands with changing priorities
- Flexible and willing to support where needed
- Exhibits a positive attitude and outlook in all situations
- Passion for travel and ability to frequently travel internationally and domestically
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 5 years of related work experience in a marketing role
We thank all candidates for their interest however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please advise us when completing your application.