New Job Site Administrator In Manitoba
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Manitoba
Russell Redi-Mix Concrete a Division of Green Infrastructure Partners (GIP) has an opportunity available for a Site Administrator in Brandon, MB
GIP is one of Canada's largest and most diversified infrastructure companies. We de-risk the most challenging parts of construction by offering vertically integrated infrastructure solutions for public and private projects of every scale.
For over 40 years, our teams have been designing, delivering, and maintaining infrastructure for Canada's growing cities. From excavating and demolition to foundations, paving, and the production of materials, we have the unique ability to complete an entire project without the need for subcontractors. Green is in our name because we believe in the necessity of sustainable solutions. We are leaders in energy efficiency and we are at the forefront of incorporating recycled and reused materials.
With our sights set on building a better tomorrow, we are committed to long-term relationships and long-term thinking. We uphold the highest standards of safety and quality, ensuring every project provides the greatest benefits to our customers with the least disruption to our communities. The work we do shapes the future of our cities and will pave a new path for the future of our industry.
- Responsible for handling day to day clerical operations and providing support services to Management team.
- Manages employee time inputting
- Ordering site supplies (PPE, office supplies)
- Maintains records for month end reporting
- Manages meetings and logistics such as hotel room booking, agenda creation and minute taking/distribution
- Maintains daily truck reports
- Maintains Forman reports
- Manages weekly payables and prepare for Managers signature
- Assists team members with other duties as assigned or required
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Proficient in the use of computer equipment, including operating systems, word processing, spreadsheets, as well as standard office equipment including photocopiers and printers
- Ability to work independently of as part of a team
- Ability to perform simple arithmetic complications quickly and accurately
- Ability to follow simple procedures with minimal or no supervision
- Ability to compile and maintain accurate accounting records and reports
- Ability to adapt to ever changing new technological changes and improvements
- Ability to train others in administrative duties
- Willingness to participate in continuous upgrading, training and self-development programs as it changes
- Ability to maintain accurate records with attention to detail
GIP is looking for talented, dedicated and driven individuals to join our team. We offer our employees coast-to-coast career opportunities in a wide range of positions and disciplines.
GIP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal and Indigenous people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. We seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
We will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location