|Service Administration Representative - Scotia Plaza|
Service Administration Representative - Scotia Plaza
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 175392
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of the Service Administration – Scotia Plaza ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures
Working in close partnership with the Branch Sales Team and in resolving customers’ service and maintenance related inquiries and directing sales opportunities to the appropriate sales officer.
- Processing and maintenance of Retail and Small Business products and services relating to inquiries and directing sales opportunities to the appropriate sales officer.
- Meeting customer service standards, teamwork and personal development goals while adhering to the Banks security, operational and compliance procedures and policies. This includes but is not limited to Deposits, Credit Administration, Investments, Estates, Wires, Small Business Support, and Loan Accounting.
- Contributing to the provision of human, straightforward and knowledgeable service through your daily interactions to foster a relationship of mutual trust and confidence with customers and other team members.
- Understands how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
Acting as main point of contact for internal support services groups, including:
- The Customer Contact Centre (CCC), on issues related to customer enquiries, complaints/escalations
- The Shared Services Group (SSG), who work with the Branch to support/enable sales and service to our customers (e.g. Support with Customer Transactions, Investments, Fulfillment; National Collections Centre, Central Mortgage Unit, Commercial/Corporate/Small Business functions etc.).
- The Centralized Accounting Unit (CAU) for Investment Platform processes that cannot be completed in Branches due to system restrictions.
Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational risk, regulatory compliance risk, AML/ATF risk and conduct risk, including but not limited to responsibilities under the Operational Risk Management Framework, Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Framework, AML/ATF Global Handbook and Guidelines to Business Conduct.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.