New Job Senior Manager Crm / Salesforce Architect- Hybrid In Ontario
|Senior Manager CRM / Salesforce Architect- Hybrid|
Senior Manager CRM / Salesforce Architect- Hybrid
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 165104
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Our ever-growing team supports Sales and regulatory functions across Global Banking & Markets. We are looking for a talented energetic leader to continue to evolve our CRM landscape within the organization.
As Senior Manager of the GBM Salesforce team you will be responsible for oversight of development activities and vendor management for the CRM platform. The team supports many different business lines and countries globally with an ever-expanding footprint. You must be comfortable working with our Capital Markets business partners and product owners while also being able to get technical with the team when necessary. You must be able to understand and articulate business value and constantly strive for process improvement. Data quality and governance is key to everything we do and must be top of mind.
Is this role right for you?
- Understand and manage the project financials
- Experience with Salesforce Cloud applications is highly preferred
- Ensure day-to-day Service delivery meets or exceeds customer expectations and SLAs, including active management of tickets and timely resolution of issues. Providing technical leadership and guidance to the Business Analysts about platform fit and approach
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and create simple but compelling action plans. Ability to translate and articulate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills with a demonstrated ability to motivate a team to provide innovative solutions that deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability to drive operational excellence through people, processes & tools, and to identify ways to improve the overall Service performance through change implementation.
- Problem solver who can manage a team through daily and crisis situations with a rational approach, mature judgement and clear coordination of tasks
Do you have the technical skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- You have experience with Salesforce deployment in the financial services capital markets domain (Tier1CRM)
- You have 5+ years software development with 2+ years of hands-on Salesforce development experience
- You have solid understanding in Apex, Visualforce, and SOQL, and understanding of SFDC and ability to implement applications across the Salesforce environments such as Force.com
- You have experience with Profiles Roles and Sharing Rules, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, and Triggers, etc.
- You have good knowledge of Lightning development, Batch Processing, Process Builder, SFDC Web Services & APIs, Test Coverage Classes and custom objects
- You have working knowledge of SOAP and RESTful integrations
- You are solution-focused, takes initiative to work effectively within established guidelines
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- Dress codes don't apply here, being comfortable does
- Onsite cafeteria (when we aren’t working from home)
- We offer a competitive total rewards package that includes a base salary, a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), generous vacation, personal & sick days, personal development funding, maternity leave top-up, parental leave and much more.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.