|Senior Client Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking|
Senior Client Relationship Manager - Commercial Banking
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Requisition ID: 169315
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Role is based in our commercial offices (Anjou)
Commercial Banking is looking for a dynamic self-starter who embraces a team environment and shares our passion for helping Canadian businesses achieve their goals to join our Distribution team as a Senior Client Relationship Manager, with accountability to attract, grow and retain deposit focused commercial clients.
This Commercial Banking professional is committed to delivering advice and a full suite of deposit & investment products to mid and large-sized businesses and organizations. Team members with a client-centric approach and a strong emphasis on results will thrive in our flexible, growth-oriented environment.
If you have a winning mindset and are proactive, resourceful and committed to profitable growth and delivering an exceptional client experience, we invite you to consider this position.
As a Senior Client Relationship Manager, you will:
- Proactively acquire new clients by developing a disciplined sales approach, understanding clients’ needs and asking for business and referrals
- Deepen client relationships by providing proactive advice and solutions, being a client champion, leveraging partners and promoting cross sell
- Make it easy for customers to do business with Scotiabank by bringing the Bank to the customer and providing fast turnaround times.
Performance objectives for this role reward planned and advice-based portfolio management of moderately complex Commercial relationships ($15MM - $75MM client annual revenue). You are responsible for the delivery of exceptional customer experience, cross sell, new client acquisition, revenue growth and referral activities. You have a passion for understanding clients’ businesses and proactively identify needs through sales activities such as face-to-face calls.
You are an ideal candidate if you have:
- Expert sales/closing skills
- Advanced portfolio management skills, including proven ability to execute sales activities and manage sales pipeline
- Developed ability to establish and maintain a referral network to generate closed referrals
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Well-developed relationship building and teamwork skills
- Strong knowledge of the Canadian Commercial Banking marketplace
- 5+ years of commercial banking experience
- Undergraduate degree in business or economics or equivalent work experience
What we’re offering:
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking organization surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Internal training to support your career growth and enhance your skills
- An organization committed to making a difference in our communities – for you and our customers
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal-est || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.