|Senior Client Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking, Edmonton|
Senior Client Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking, Edmonton
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Requisition ID: 171041
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Be part of a team that delivers excellent, responsive, and proactive service to commercial clients in the areas of accounts, operating services, credit, lending and deposits.
The Senior Client Relationship Manager (“Sr. CRM”) contributes to the overall success of the Commercial Bank in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed/delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives.
Is this role right for you? In this role, you will:
Be expected to work in a fast paced and demanding environment and will at times require priorities be re-adjusted to accommodate urgent requests.
- Manage financial statement analysis and the ability to manage credit needs for deals of moderate to higher complexity.
- Have a strong knowledge of Bank’s commercial lending and deposit products and services, and customer profitability model, in order to provide integrated financial solutions.
- Need to have proven experience promoting the development and profitable growth of a commercial banking portfolio.
- Be responsible for identifying prospects in target markets, developing proposed sales pipelines, conducting prospect sales calls and qualifying opportunities based on client information and a high level of due diligence.
- Manage a customer portfolio of moderate to higher complexity, with business development activities that targets clients with credit authorizations between $5MM to $25MM and annual sales between $15MM to $75MM.
- Be responsible for analysis and completion of credit applications with dedicated support from a Client Service Associate.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role? - We'd love to work with you if:
You have a post secondary diploma/degree in business or economics or work equivalency.
- Demonstrated success in a business development role, especially with respect to new client acquisitions, within a career length of two to five years.
- You have a strong knowledge of the commercial banking marketplace in Canada and a detailed knowledge of the assigned market area’s key industries and competitive positioning.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- You are a champion around the customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Have displayed a strong business development background and have a track record of achieving growth targets.
- This role requires extremely strong organizational skills that can handle the stress involved in a fast-paced role that will pull you in many directions and be able to constantly reprioritize throughout the day, many of which present problems or opportunities which must be handled immediately.
What's in it for you?
This is your opportunity to take ownership around your activities and behaviours within a growing successful commercial team.
- Be the champion on a high-performance environment and contribute to an inclusive work environment.
- For you to grow your responsibilities to ensuring effective relationship management, conducting sales planning and fulfilling the execution of service for an existing client base.
Location(s): Canada : Alberta : Edmonton
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.