New Job Senior Associate, Private Equity In Ontario
|Senior Associate, Private Equity|
Senior Associate, Private Equity
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
About MUFG Investor Services:
MUFG Investor Services provides asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of MUFG – one of the largest banks in the world with $2.8 trillion in assets – we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, trustee services and depository to securities lending and other banking services.
With a diverse and dynamic network of offices across the globe, MUFG Investor Services provides challenging and rewarding careers. We achieve this by offering continuous learning and development, collaborative team work environment, promotion of work-life integration, and exposure to a wide variety of work.
Imagine your future at MUFG Investor Services where you can grow professionally, in a diverse and inclusive workplace that rewards your contribution.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Client Operations, this is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing company in Financial Services.
- Provide a full range of fund accounting services to private equity clients, including NAV preparation, booking accruals, security pricing, performing cash and security position reconciliations.
- Prepare pricing of portfolios ensuring all holdings are priced observing the applicable fund documents and valuation policies.
- Prepare capital call, distribution calculation and allocation.
- Prepare fee schedules including calculation of management fee and waterfall, ensuring all calculations observe applicable fund documents.
- Prepare Investor allocations for each NAV cycle ensuring capital transactions are booked correctly and P&L is allocated correctly.
- Prepare NAV packages and other ad hoc deliverables as defined in the service level agreements.
- Complete other ad hoc requests and projects.
- Communicate with internal MUFG teams and external clients, ensuring all deliverables and requests are met.
- Prepare/Assist with audited Financial Statements, audit assistance, and other regulatory services, as applicable.
- University degree/Professional designation such as ACCA, CPA, CMA, etc will be considered as an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Prior fund accounting experience is desired, but not required.
At MUFG Investor Services, we are exceptionally proud of our approach to Hybrid Working. It enables the flexibility to thrive from wherever our employees work and, stay connected to their team and our culture. When we make Hybrid Working plans, we get to know the individual and pride ourselves in underpinning all our decisions with fairness and consistency.
MUFG Investor Services provides all of its employees with an extremely attractive compensation package. In addition to base salary, there is a group medical insurance scheme, group pension scheme, reimbursement of professional subscriptions, paid holidays and assistance towards gym memberships.
We thank all candidates for applying; however, only those proceeding to the interview stage will be contacted. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only to provide an accessible candidate experience.
MUFG is an equal opportunity employer.