Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
We are currently looking for a REGIONAL DIRECTOR to support the operations and the General Managers of our private residences for seniors.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate business objectives and act as an advisor to General Managers in their management of operations
- In collaboration with the General Managers, develop outreach strategies for the establishments
- Make recommendations in terms of resource management (financial, human, etc.) and ensure the application of best management practices
- Participate in the selection process for General Managers
- Perform all other tasks required for the proper functioning of operations and the maintenance of quality standards
- Propose improvements in order to reduce the operating and operating costs of its residences while maintaining the established quality of service standards
- Provide telephone support in the event of an emergency
- Supervise the operational results of all residences in its sector and ensure regular monitoring of performance indicators
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with various stakeholders
- Support the general manager in his duties
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (an asset)
- Expense Account (lodging, meals, etc.)
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Cellular provided
- Computer is provided
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Group insurance
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Schedule adapted to your needs and operations (flexible)
- Welcome and integration Program
- Recognition program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
Permanent: Full Time