New Job Property Manager (Private Residence) In Quebec
|Property Manager (Private Residence)|
Property Manager (Private Residence)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
American Iron & Metal (AIM) is a recognized global leader in the metal recycling industry, with more than 125 site locations and 3500 employees worldwide. We have continued to prosper for the last eight decades (we just celebrated our 86th birthday!) thanks to the dedication of our employees and the ongoing trust and support of our customers.
Become part of team AIM, a growing team who has over the years, successfully evolved into a multifaceted company with business divisions that include metal recycling (AIM Recycling), construction waste recycling (AIM Eco-Centre), manufacturing of solder assemblies (AIM Solder), demolition and decommissioning (AIM Delsan) and auto-recycling (Kenny U-Pull). We take pride in doing good things for the environment to help create a greener, more sustainable future for all.
It’s simple; we do it right. We AIM for excellence.
What we offer!
- 3-bedroom, renovated house provided; including utilities
- Full-time, competitive salary
- Gas expenditure paid
- Tools/equipment provided
- 2 weeks annual vacation (outside of May-August)
- Beautiful countryside setting in the heart of Mont-Tremblant!
This is a general maintenance position which requires the upkeep of two properties; a private home and a condo rental unit.
As this is a live-in, on site position, your accommodation will be provided approximately 20 minutes away from the managed properties. The incumbent will be expected to provide service as needed 5/7 days, with the exception of the summer months (May-August) when the schedule will be 7/7 and on call as needed.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- General maintenance of home and condo; ensure that all utilities are functional and well kept
- Hire and supervise contractors and trade workers for necessary work on the interior and exterior of the property
- Supervision of security and A/C systems
- Ensures HVAC and generator maintenance
- Act as shuttle service for owners and their guests
- Grocery shopping and errand running as needed
- Any ad-hoc tasks as requested by the property owner
- Prepare for opening of properties for the summer months, including setup of outdoor furniture
- Connect with contractors for dock setup and installation
- Maintenance and cleaning of boat, and preparation for use by owners and guests
- Grounds maintenance, including yard work and daily upkeep of swimming pool, tennis court etc.
- Prepare for closing of properties for the winter months, ie. storing of outdoor furnicture
- Snow removal
- Testing functionality of 4 wells on property
- Contract window washer
- Contract exterior insect extermination
- Fluent in English is required
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Must be available 7/7 days during summer months (May-August), 5/7 days remainder of the year
- Experience in property management, construction, manufacturing or labourer trade an asset
- Experience with electrical, plumbing and/or carpentry
- Strong sense of urgency
- Agile and highly adaptable
- Proactive; be able to anticipate problems and find creative solutions no matter the circumstances (ex. during the night, in winter, in remote location etc.)
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
American Iron & Metal and its subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, religion, colour, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable employment laws.
Although we’d love to be able to speak with everyone that applies, due to the volume of applicants we receive and time constraints, only those selected to move forward will be contacted.