New Job Project Officer In Yukon
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $73,295–$84,937 a year
Location : Yukon
This competition is to fill (1) 8- month term position working 75 hours biweekly
Temporary Assignments (TAs) may be considered. Please ensure you have your supervisors’ approval prior to applying if you are considering a Temporary Assignment
Living in Yukon Thriving in Life
Our goal is to support all learners in developing the essential skills, knowledge and personal qualities that they need to thrive in life.
Reporting to the Manager of Student Funding Programs, the Project Officer supports the unit by managing transfer payment agreements and providing a variety of front- end professional services to clients, such as organizations, apprentices seeking assistance for training, and individuals with complex needs. The Project Officer works with their team to inform the development of labour market programs and support the administration of territorial and federal Student Financial Assistance programs.
The Training Programs unit is looking for an individual with great attention to detail, who is motivated, organized, and passionate, to join our team. Strong interpersonal skills are required to work collaboratively with employers, employees, and various organizations.
Important application requirements
Please submit your resume clearly demonstrating how you meet each of the following qualifications. Emphasize how your work experiences and related duties align with the essential and asset qualifications listed below. Note that selection for further consideration is based solely on the information you provide in your resume.
For more information on how to prepare and submit your resume visit this resource page on Yukon.ca.
- Post-secondary coursework in office administration, business administration, accounting, social work, counseling, case management, or a related field.
- Experience interpreting, analyzing, explaining, and applying legislation, policies, acts, regulations, and procedures.
- Experience working within a budget including expenditure tracking and financial reporting would be an asset.
Candidates who have education, training, and/or experience equivalent to the essential qualifications listed above may be equally considered.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Suitability
To best support the achievement of key strategic and business objectives, candidates may be assessed on:
- Modeling Interpersonal Skills and Personal Responsibility
- Influencing others
- Thinking strategically
- Taking Action and Achieving Results
- Demonstrating Client Focus
Conditions of Employment:
- Valid Class 5 Drivers licence.
- Security Clearance, including vulnerable sector check.
- Travel within and outside of the territory on occasion
If you have any questions about this position, please contact: Amy Andison, Manager, Student Funding Programs at [email protected]
If you have questions about our recruitment process, please contact: Rowan Hutchison, Human Resources at [email protected]