New Job Project Manager In British Columbia
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Loungeworks Inc (a division of Chair-man Mills Inc) is a Vancouver-based event services company that provides short-term furniture rentals, full design services, and event production to corporate and private clients in a variety of industries. We take pride in creating Engaging Spaces that help our clients meet, entertain, and host their events differently. If you enjoy a fast-paced environment where you can work as part of a close-knit team and interact with a variety of clients, this position is for you.
As a Project Manager, you will be part of the core sales team. Reporting to the Director of Sales, you are a people person who loves furniture, parties, and enjoys solving problems. You are self-motivated and passionate about pleasing others and are able to deliver a great customer experience that is responsive to each project and each client’s needs. The demands are constantly changing and require you to think on your feet, make decisions based on circumstances, and convey a positive, thoughtful, and professional impression to your clients. This role is best suited for someone who thrives on taking initiative, enjoys learning about their clients, is detail-oriented, and is comfortable working on several projects at one time.
As a Project Manager, you will be primarily responsible for:
- Management & development of several key client accounts.
- Day to day operations and managing incoming inquiries via telephone or email
- Confidently delivering knowledgeable and friendly service; asking pointed questions to understand a clients’ needs
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships and building business through these relationships
- Prospecting new leads, upcoming events & sponsorship opportunities
- Educating our clients on additional services offered by Loungeworks, promoting turn-key solutions
- Qualifying clients’ needs to determine the scope of the project and involvement of other departments and suppliers
- Liaising with the design, production and logistics teams and communicating your clients’ needs so that they can help to develop solutions and packages appropriate to the situation
- Be comfortable with liaising with clients through the initial stages, to execution, invoicing, and post-event follow-up
- Supervising after-hours installations, when necessary
- Working with tight turnaround times to ensure that clients receive responses in a timely manner
This is a position that requires at least three to four years of similar event-related or customer service experience. It will appeal to an organized, outgoing, and self-driven person who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and high expectations. Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please send your resume to [email protected]. We thank you for your submission, however only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Vancouver, BC