|Project Manager - Design Delivery|
Project Manager - Design Delivery
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $5,825–$7,574 a month
Location : Saskatchewan
The Ministry of Highways is seeking a highly-motivated individual with excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to join the Design Delivery team located in Saskatoon. As Project Manager, you will be an integral part of a team responsible for the evaluation, design, contract development and tendering of highway, culvert, and airport projects.
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Director in the delivery of capital and major preservation design projects including grading, surfacing, repaving, and culverts;
- Completing design reports and developing tender documents for assigned projects;
- Requesting, verifying, and analyzing required survey information;
- Ensuring consistent application of design standards and contract specifications;
- Updating project information, schedules, and costs in project management software (e-Builder);
- Representing the Ministry in dealings with private individuals, public agencies, and external stakeholders; and
- Assisting the Director and Senior Project Managers in various activities required to deliver Ministry programs.
To qualify for the Project Manager position, you will possess a degree in engineering from an accredited university and be eligible for registration as a professional engineer or engineer-in-training with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Saskatchewan (APEGS) or possess an equivalent combination of education, training and extensive experience.
Our core values include showing respect and integrity, serving citizens, excellence and innovation, and acting as one team. We demonstrate these values in our daily behaviours.