New Job Private Wealth Associate In Quebec
|Private Wealth Associate|
Private Wealth Associate
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Primary Locations: Laval, Quebec
Employee Status: Regular
Private Banking 1859 - National Bank's private banking division - offers wealth management solutions and advice to a discerning high-net-worth clientele. Our multidisciplinary team works in close collaboration with the advisors who operate within its parent bank's branch network and in its full-service broderage subsidiary.
Private Banking 1859 is moving ahead with its expansion plans in Western Canada, opening new offices in many locations. To develop this high-growth market and stand out from the competition, this division is building a team of truly passionate professionals who are committed to going the extra mile to offer unparalleled servcie to their distinctive clientele. Our business model is designed as a complete, integrated offering, and at its heart is the relationship between you and your client.
This position reports to the Associate Vice-President - Private Banking 1859.
Your main challenges
- Assist Private Advisors with the administrative tasks related to managing wealthy clients' accounts
- Provide high quality customer service
- Open and update client files in accodance with the time frames required by law
- Prepare for client meetings
- Be the administrative link between the different operational departments
- Perform administrative tasks such as sending cheques to clients, making withdrawals, and following up on incoming and outgoing transfers
- Prepare tables, memos, letters and other types of documents
- Help prepare portfolio analyses and/or financial planning
- Act as a contact person for clients regarding the firm's products, procedures and policies
- Participate actively in administrative activities related to the team's business development
- Keep up-to-date on financial markets
- The candidate needs to be able to identify all risks inherent to the Wealth Management sector's activities.
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
Competencies required :
- College diploma and two years relevant experience
- Office administration studies, an asset
- Customer service experience
- Completed Canadian Securities Course and Conduct and Practices Handbook Course
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Creosus, an asset
- Ability to learn how to use IT systems quickly
- Good team skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Autonomy, initiative and discipline
- Bilingualism (English and French) required, as you will frequently serve clients who speak a language other than French
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?