|Private Client Service Associate|
Private Client Service Associate
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Private Client Service Associate
Connor, Clark & Lunn Private Capital Ltd.
We are looking for the next Private Client Service Associate to join our firm. In this role, you will be a member of a collaborative and client focused team delivering exemplary service to our high-net-worth clients. Through a combination of superior client-relationship abilities and extensive market and product knowledge, you will support Investment Professionals addressing the needs of clients and financial advisors.
What You Will Do
- Support Investment Professional(s) in providing first-class wealth management services to our clientsEffectively manage client requests and timely resolutions liaising with internal teams when required
- Maintain expert knowledge on firm’s offerings and investment practice assisting with complex inquiries
- Manage the schedule of client meetings and prepare client meeting materials
- Quarterback the client onboarding process and establish a foundation for a positive client experience
- Oversee client requests for non-financial changes, managing the process from start to finish
- Execute transactional requests and coordinate cash settlements as needed
- Provide administrative support and back up as required
- Actively engage in ongoing learning and development to continuously improve skills and knowledge
What You Bring
- An undergraduate degree or a related financial services designation is an asset
- Minimum 5 years of related or transferable work experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and/or French (both written and verbal)
- Strong administrative background and in-depth knowledge of the regulatory requirements of the financial industry
- Proven accountability, initiative and success working on a large book of business
- The ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment requiring strong organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Experience working independently, as well as in partnership with other team members
About Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group
Connor, Clark & Lunn Financial Group Ltd. (“CCLFG”) provides a broad range of traditional and alternative investment products and services to individuals, advisors and institutional investors. Our business comprises of eleven institutional investment affiliates that are responsible for investment decision making and client service, as well as distribution affiliates including Connor Clark & Lunn Private Capital, which provides multi-asset class investment solutions and Connor, Clark & Lunn Funds which distributes single-strategy investments to individual investors. CCLFG partners with each of its affiliates by contributing world class operations, product development expertise, broad distribution, and business management. We have grown from $29 billion in assets and 200 people in 2008 to approximately $96 billion in assets and close to 700 employees today. This has been accompanied by a high level of change in technology, types of assets managed, trading activity and geographic growth. As we look forward, we can see both opportunities and challenges for further growth that only reinforce our commitment to attracting, retaining and motivating the most talented people.
This is best achieved by:
- A High-Quality Environment: To work with people who we hold in high regard; to enjoy the time that we spend at work; to focus on productive activities without the distraction of politics and bureaucracy; to treat each other with respect.
- An Opportunity to Succeed: To do work that has value, and which presents the opportunity for professional growth and development.
- Recognition and Reward: To recognize each person’s contribution and to align compensation with contribution.
CC&L is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or expression, disability, or age.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter as one PDF.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those candidates shortlisted for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls or recruitment agencies will be accepted.