|Package Consultant – SAP HCM Time|
Package Consultant – SAP HCM Time
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Nova Scotia
As an Application Package Specialist, you'll help clients in the selection, implementation, and production support of application packaged solutions. You'll gain in-depth consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment. Join us and start your path as a key player to achieve client expected business results and become the expert you want to be.
Your Role and Responsibilities
We are currently recruiting for top talent in SAP Practice. If you are someone who thrives in challenges than we want to hear from you.
You have a solid business background in your field, hands-on experience in consulting, SAP S4HANA/ECC 6.0 implementation experience in HR (Time Management) and understand just how important resource time management is to business operations. By joining IBM in this area, you will be instrumental in ensuring our clients workforces are properly scheduled, forecasted, and available to enable the business to achieve its goals and service its clients. You’ll also be joining the premier SAP implementor in Canada in which to grow your career and eminence.
In this role, you'll work in our IBM Client Innovation Center (CIC), where we deliver deep technical and industry expertise to a wide range of public and private sector clients around the world. These centers offer our clients locally based skills and technical expertise to drive innovation and adoption of new technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting Fit/Gap analysis and business/process modeling
- Business/application requirement gathering
- Business processes based on accepted industry practices
- SAP HR Time Management application configuration and testing
- Lead development of functional and systems specifications
- Write and maintain necessary documentation
- Educate client team members
- Provide deployment support as necessary
- Provide support (i.e., break-fix, how-to expertise, minor enhancements, monitoring, testing) to our clients to maintain efficient operations of their SAP payroll application.
- The ability to troubleshoot issues and provide solutions through using replicable problem-solving methodology
- Critical, creative, thinking that is solution focused.
- Strong ability to understand and analyze HR management process
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and evaluate complex challenges
- Ability balance simultaneous assignments
- Project management experience is an asset
- Previous consulting experience is an asset
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 3 years minimum hands-on configuration experience of SAP HCM Time Management
- Experience with forecasting, scheduling, vacation management, and leave management
- Experience testing annual HR support pack upgrades and related defect corrections
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 5 years minimum hands-on configuration experience of SAP HCM Time Management
- Have completed a minimum of 3 full life cycle implementation of SAP
- Successful completion of the HR200 SAP ERP HCM Time Management
- Experience working in an environment with multiple collective agreements
- Eligible for Canadian Reliability Clearance.
About Business Unit
Your Life @ IBM
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
This role will involve working with technology that is covered by Export Regulations sanctions. If you are a Foreign National from any of the following US sanctioned countries (Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, and the Crimea, Luhansk, Donetsk, Kherson, and Zaporizhia regions of Ukraine) on a work permit, you are not eligible for employment in this position.
Being You @ IBM