New Job Marketing Manager In British Columbia
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $31.62–$41.32 an hour
Location : British Columbia
Communications – Administration
Job ID: 2023-Admin-02
At ISSofBC we believe in:
❖ Working with purpose
❖ We aspire to improve
❖ We cultivate belonging
❖ We are genuine
Why choose us!
Join ISSofBC, one of the largest and first newcomer and refugee agencies in Canada. As well as being a values-driven
organization, we pride ourselves on diversity, inclusion, innovation, and transparency. You can make lifelong friends
and connections when you join our family. What's more, we also have multiple locations and offer flexible working
and shorter working weeks than most organizations.
SUMMARY: Working in a team with our Director, Communications and Marketing and Digital Communications
Specialist, the Marketing Manager will develop, implement and track high-impact marketing projects across a
variety of channels to help grow the ISSofBC brand and implement the organization’s strategic priorities in
program marketing. They will work closely with Program teams, covering Careers and Language programs and
REPORTING TO: Director, Communications and Marketing
How You’ll Make a Difference
- Develop, implement, monitor and evaluate marketing campaigns aligned with specific goals of ISSofBC’s diverse
- Work with program staff to help define and test specific marketing strategies and how to best reach target
- Review and implement strategy for external channels. Develop the creative content for multiple channels
videography and audio content in multiple languages. Manage, monitor, and evaluate results.
- Ensure consistency of branding across all departments, in line with overarching ISSofBC guidelines.
- Support skills and capacity building training for staff across ISSofBC.
- Conduct market research and identify trends.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
Post-secondary degree - marketing, communications, or a related field OR an equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience. 5 - 7 years of experience in marketing. Familiarity with the programs/services
and resources available to newcomers in British Columbia is an asset.
What Makes You a Change Maker
• Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail.
• Strong ability to innovate, research and test ideas, with the ability to see the bigger picture and what is
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading.
Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube), website development and content management, email marketing, Search Engine
Optimization (SEO)and Google (Google Ads).
- Proficient with a wide variety of technical applications and design software including Adobe Creative Cloud,
- Solid graphic design, photography and video editing skills.
• Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports.
• Motivation and enthusiasm to work with newcomers to Canada.
- Possession of and the ability to maintain a clear provincial criminal record check.
- Experience working in the private sector or with start-ups is a plus.
ISSofBC Value Proposition
• Role Salary Range: $31.62 - $41.32 per hour
- Expected Starting Range: $31.62 – 33.55. Dependent on education, training, experience, and internal equity.
- 105 hours of vacation and 35 hours of personal leave
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Employer matched RRSP with contributions up to 5%
- Hybrid work opportunity
- Collaborative peers with a wide range of backgrounds and talents
- Inclusive culture and innovative workplace with opportunity for new approaches
ISSofBC’s mission and values emphasize inclusivity and recognition of individuals’ unique talents. In recruiting and
developing our staff, we see strength in diversity of backgrounds, lived experiences, and identities. We welcome
and encourage applicants who bring new perspectives and experiences to our team.
If you are passionate about making a difference, apply now!
All applicants are requested to submit a Cover Letter, outlining their interest in this role, and Resume as a single
document in doc or pdf format.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: ISSofBC- Vancouver
Position: Regular full-time position at 35 hours per week
Posting Date: March 8 – 22, 2023
Job ID No: 2023-Admin-02
Email applications must include: “2023-Admin-02 ” on the subject and can be sent to: [email protected]
**All applicants are requested to submit a Cover Letter, outlining their interest in this role, and
Resume as a single document in doc or pdf format.
For Internal Applicants – existing employees and volunteers, please indicate “INTERNAL <job ID number>” in the
Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants; however, only those shortlisted will be
contacted for an interview.