|Manager, Strategic Projects|
Manager, Strategic Projects
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 173566
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
The EITS (Employee IT Services) Team Consistently delivers an excellent technology experience to Scotiabank Employees globally by providing easy to use, intuitive, reliable technology, along with best-in-class support anytime – anywhere.
The Manager, Strategic Projects, in the EITS (Employee IT Services) team will be responsible to design and implement innovative solutions that will enhance the employee experience. The incumbent will be required to create strong partnerships with business and technology stakeholders, external vendors; interact with various levels of decision makers and lead a cross-functional team to ensure projects are delivered on-time, on-budget and with intended outcomes.
Some of the Key Accountabilities include:
- Become a trusted partner to stakeholders across the bank (Globally).
- Vendor Management & Onboarding, Contract Management, PO Management
- Business Case development, management and communications
- Complete assessment of new ideas and support the prioritization of the strategic roadmap
- Analyze key business priorities and bring insights to generate actions that create value aligned with strategic objectives
- Lead sessions with stakeholders and subject matter experts to allow for the formulation of future state processes that resolve current challenges, optimize adjudication flows end to end, and support more robust data analytics
- Champion project governance by chairing meetings with delegates from various business lines and functions to socialize recommendations
- Create an environment of transparency and foster accountability with stakeholders to support successful project implementation
- Guide the completion of data profiling to support documentation of business rules and solution design
- Document business requirements
- Assess impact of solutions on business processes for socialization with stakeholder
- Formulate change management strategy and support the finalization of training and communications artifacts
- Advise on or complete other related duties as assigned, including problem solving of complex issues
What You Will Bring to Succeed
- 3+ years of experience in financial services with a focus on the Business Banking end-to-end employee lifecycle
- Strong business, strategic, critical, and analytical thinking, with ability to recommend innovative solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence collaboration, accountability, and innovation across the business and functional areas
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), presentation and collaboration skills, with the ability to interact with all stakeholders and senior leadership
- Ability to promptly execute on projects, while at the same time gaining required support to ensure buy-in of change
- Financial analysis, including budgeting and forecasting
- Relationship management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Operates effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint tools
- Proficient in Data mining
- We are technology partners who help the business transform how our employees around the world work
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- We foster an environment of innovation and continuous learning
- We care about our people, allowing them to design how they work to deliver amazing results
- We offer a competitive total rewards package, including a performance bonus, company matching programs (on pension & profit sharing), and generous vacation
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Is this Role not the Exact fit?
Sign up to stay in touch; we’ll let you know when we have new positions on the team.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.