|Manager, Business Services|
Manager, Business Services
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $7,755–$10,080 a month
Location : Saskatchewan
The Strategic Architecture branch of the Information Technology Division (ITD) has a great opportunity for an experienced and strategic leader with strong communication skills for the full-time term position of Manager, Business Services based in Regina.
Reporting to the Director, Business Services, this position will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the strategic day-to-day leadership and operations of the business processes, acting as the primary interface with leadership in determining overall enterprise services philosophy and approach with the organization.
- Overseeing the management of enterprise services portfolio, delivery and management of enterprise services and projects to onboard new and existing enterprise services.
- Being the interface between the business representatives, Ministries, IT departments and third-party suppliers.
- Researching to capture and share best practices and lessons learned for IT enterprise business services and corporate initiatives.
- Identifying changes to the customer's environment and technology trends that could potentially impact the type, level, and utilization of services provided (demand management, retirement of services, new services, etc.).
- Ensuring process adherence and governance in relation to the enterprise business service.
- Providing on-going guidance, coaching, and feedback to direct reports. Responsible for managing the team, including budgets, staffing issues, resource allocation and planning, and managing the development of the team. Responsible for deliverables from the team and accountability for team productivity.
As our ideal candidate you will be a results-oriented individual with strong verbal and written communications skills, and you will demonstrate:
- Experience in leading the implementation, maintenance, and delivery of business services, including IT services, in a multisource environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of Service Integration Management (SIAM), LEAN and ITIL frameworks.
- An understanding of Service Delivery Management standards and practices.
- Experience in business case development, requirements gathering, and process service design.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationship.
- Ability to negotiate and influence with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in complex end to end business service lifecycle management.
- An understanding of vendor contracts, licensing models and agreement terms and conditions.
To be successful in this position, you will have proven experience in business analysis, project management, and organizational change management. You will also be familiar with quality assurance and project financial principles. Your ability to develop and maintain cohesive and respectful working relationships with stakeholders of all levels is essential.
Typically, the knowledge and skills for this position are acquired through a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or a related discipline along with several years' experience working within the Information Technology/Information Management sector. ITIL, LEAN or other professional designations are considered an asset. An equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.