Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Baker Creek Mountain Resort, Lake Louise
Basecamp Properties is a rapidly growing boutique chain of hotels based in Canmore, Lake Louise and Banff, Alberta and Golden & Revelstoke, British Columbia. We are a younger and energetic team driven by our values and providing our guests with an exceptional experience in a home away from home. We are continuously expanding to better serve the resort communities of the Rocky Mountains.
About Baker Creek
An intimate mountain retreat with private cabins, cozy suites, and creek side fire pits. Our remote location is a short distance from the famous Lake Louise, located in the heart of Banff National Park. We have strong values and offer amazing perks and staff housing for those who want to join our team.
We require a full-time maintenance Assistant for our Baker Creek property who has common knowledge of hotel problems and how to repair them. A strong, motivated team is already in place, and we are looking for the same drive and commitment.
Salary: $18.00-20.00 per hour
- Responsible for clearing snow by hand and plow such as bobcat.
- Carry out daily inspections of boiler rooms and interior/ exterior of the properties.
- Landscape, lawn and flower care.
- Respond to all maintenance issues on a timely basis, including troubleshooting and undertaking repairs in relation to guest rooms and common areas. Maintenance issues may include minor plumbing, painting, and wide range if repair work.
- Assists of various projects as the properties develop.
- Liaise with Front Desk and Housekeeping departments when required.
- Occasionally help housekeepers.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in maintenance.
- Experience in landscaping/lawn care.
- Must work well without supervision and have sufficient knowledge of common hotel problems and how they can be repaired.
- Must be able to carry, lift and pull heavy loads.
- Must be able to commit to an on-call schedule
- Pool operator qualification is a strong asset
Why Work for Us?
- We offer staff accommodation
- We have a health benefits plan
- Family and Friends discount at Basecamp
- We offer competitive wages
- There is room for advancement in our growing company
- We have a friendly atmosphere
- We believe in working hard and having fun!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per year