|Junior Program Advisor|
Junior Program Advisor
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $40,000–$45,000 a year
Location : British Columbia
Junior Program Advisor
Under the direction of the Program Advisor Assistant Manager, this position will primarily be responsible for providing support to the Program Advising team to assist with securing maximum enrollments and program starts. Must always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner. This position will maintain a high level of product and service knowledge. This role will also liaise with the various departments to ensure awareness of the incentives and promotions being offered.
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Surrey, BC/Work from Home
What You Will Do:
- Support the Program Advising (PA) team with all elements related to maximizing student enrollments and starts
- Builds personal knowledge of specific program details, features, industry needs and career opportunities to be able to share the information with applicants
- Booking/rescheduling appointments with prospective students
- Assisting students with completing their applications and gathering required documents
- Provide post-registration support and manage student inquiries regarding program schedules, direction with Practice Education pre-req requirements, etc
- Will provide the regular coverage and support for Reception. This includes opening/closing campus duties and ensuring all safety procedures are followed. As well as coverage for daily breaks and vacation. When needed, support with future recruitment and training of reception staff.
- Attends staff meetings, in-service training and campus graduation ceremonies.
- Conduct student engagement between the period of enrollment to the point of actual program start
- In consultation with the Financial Services team, acts as a resource for applicants seeking government or alternate financial assistance; provides applicants with general information on sources of funding and has them engage with the FA for specific support
- Under the guidance of the VP of Admissions support with the execution and enrollment of grant projects. Including items such as information sessions, applicant advising, screening, acceptance, enrollment and file completion.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Who You Are/What You Possess:
- Understanding of the Private College Industry
- Degree in Business/Public Relations or equivalent combination of education and industry experience
- Experience in Management is an asset
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office
- Valid B.C. Driver’s License
- Acceptable Criminal Record Check
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$45,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- DCS / DEC (preferred)
- Administrative: 2 years (required)
- MS Office: 2 years (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Surrey, BC
Expected start date: 2023-04-03