New Job Financial Aid Officer- Online In Ontario
|Financial Aid Officer- Online|
Financial Aid Officer- Online
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $41,000 a year
Location : Ontario
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc., is actively seeking a customer service and financial professional for the role of Financial Aid Officer – Online.
The Financial Aid Officer (FAO) - Online plays a key role in the admissions process for online students. The major purpose is to provide a point of contact for all student financial transactions and the maintenance and follow-up of all student accounts. Any student seeking admission to a program must pass through a consultation with the FAO for financial approval.
- Interview student applicants to discuss financial options, usually by phone and email.
- Process student financial applications including government specific student financial aid.
- Create payment plans for students.
- Maintain financial reports, issue receipts, and track payments.
- Student Accounts / Accounts Receivable / Collections
- Follow-up with students and administer the Student Loan Default Management tasks.
- Correspondence with provincially specific associations that support the financial aid process and financial institutions.
- Additional duties as required.
- Minimum Grade 12 (OSSD or equivalent) required.
- 1-2 years demonstrated experience in accurate documentation, record keeping, and file management is required.
- 1-2 years demonstrated experience providing customer service over the phone (or use of other virtual presentation technologies) is required.
- Knowledge of financial aid programs, lending institutions, and financial options available.
- Use of web cam and virtual meeting technologies (ex. Teams, Zoom, WhatsApp, etc.) is considered an asset.
- Formal training in MS Office and contact management software is preferred.
Hours of Work:
This position is a permanent full-time opportunity. Hours of work will be 10:00 am - 7:00 pm EST, Monday to Friday.
This position will be remote. Preference will be given to applicants located in Ontario or New Brunswick.
The scheduled start for this opportunity is immediate.
About triOS College:
triOS College Business Technology Healthcare Inc. is a Canadian owned Registered Private Career College in Ontario. At triOS we strive to be the very best at what we do, both in the eyes of our students and coworkers. It is the dedication of our employees that has resulted in triOS as being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 12 consecutive years. Our college was founded on familial values, and these have been retained for the last 30 years. We are truly a team in every sense and work collaboratively towards our common goal of preparing job-ready graduates. Our teams are highly motivated and passionate about the work they do and the impact they have on changing the lives of each student that studies at the college. A career at triOS provides you with an opportunity to truly make a difference in the community. We look forward to connecting with you!
Please note the successful candidate will be required to complete a criminal background check.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.