|Consulting Dietitian/Nutrition Advisor|
Consulting Dietitian/Nutrition Advisor
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $23–$25 an hour
Location : Nova Scotia
Are you passionate about health and nutrition? Are you driven by helping others and looking to make a difference in people’s lives by providing education on balanced nutrition that promotes a healthy and happy lifestyle?
- Assess clients health needs and recommend the necessary nutrition therapy for their specific health conditions, including custom meal planning through our specific tailored program.
- Build professional supportive relationships with clients through the weekly private consultations conducted virtually or in-person.
- Organize events such as cooking classes, nutrition information sessions for workplace programs and other offsite nutrition and health related sessions/services. Must be able to speak and present to various groups health and nutrition related topics.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of nutrition trends, education, supplements, and other health items in the natural market and in the ever-changing world of nutrition.
- Ensures maximum productivity and efficiency through proper scheduling.
Successful completion of relevant post-secondary education in an accredited institution.
- Experience: Ideal candidate has a minimum two (2) years experience as a Nutrition Consultant/Coach. Preference given to Registered Dietitian
- Must be available to work evenings and on Saturdays
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communicator
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Able to stay focused and work independently
- Excellent at collaborating with others in an interdisciplinary team environment
- Maintains up to date knowledge of the industry
- Takes pride in personal wellness
- Punctual, reliable and dedicated to clients
- Professional, friendly and approachable
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, with awareness of surroundings
- Familiarity with retail software and point-of-sale systems and ability to learn new programs
What we offer you:
- A flexible and accommodating schedule
- A welcoming community of health minded individuals
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative environment that fosters an integrative approach to health and wellness
Are you a team player who values client experience? Do you have a positive, professional attitude and live each day with enthusiasm? If so, we encourage you to apply!
We welcome applications from all interested parties however only those who meet all the minimum education and experience qualifications will be considered. Please include a detailed resume outlining your education and experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $23.00-$25.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
Work Location: In person