New Job Client Services Consultant In Saskatchewan
|Client Services Consultant|
Client Services Consultant
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $41.17–$51.60 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
Who We Are
The Strategic Systems and Innovation Branch provides direction in information management and the use of technology (IM/IT) to support business strategies and enable strategic priorities. We serve both the Ministry of Corrections, Policing and Public Safety and the Ministry of Justice and Attorney General. Our branch employs individuals who can fill a role within the increasingly dynamic nature of program delivery in the public sector.
We are seeking a well-rounded professional to join us as a Client Services Consultant in Regina. This position will be of interest to an individual with a background in business analysis and project management, strong change management and customer service experience, excellent organizational and communication skills, and someone who thrives on playing a key role in solving operational issues, leading continuous improvement, and in the delivery of critical projects. The successful candidate will be a team player, who values service excellence and innovation in their work.
The Ideal Candidate:
Our successful candidate will work independently as well as with the Technical Design and Delivery (TD&D) team. You will have:
- Project management principles, processes and tools/techniques;
- Business Analysis;
- Application Continuous Improvement;
- Solution Operations Support and Maintenance;
- Organizational Change Management; and
Demonstrated ability to:
- Lead projects as a Business Analyst and Project Manager with Change Management Expertise;
- Lead customers in the planning, management, and implementation of IM/IT projects focused on delivery of appropriate and innovative solutions to stakeholders;
- Gather requirements, provide quality assurance on project deliverables, educate customers on testing practices, and ensure industry standard best practices are followed;
- Manage relationships and communications with vendors and stakeholders (internal and external);
- Support application continuous improvement processes by providing ongoing operational support and maintenance to a variety of business applications;
- Write, explain, and present technical information to a variety of non-technical groups in a simple, clear, and concise manner;
- Develop and manage agreements such as data sharing agreements and memorandums of understanding;
- Be client-focused, analytical, logical and visionary, organized, adaptable, creative, and respectful; and
- Be an active listener that pays attention to detail with the ability to multi-task efficiently within the TD&D Team.
The successful candidate will have strong communication and analytical skills, as well as an interest in software solutions. You will be required to provide in-person, hands-on support periodically and must be able to handle a fast paced, high pressure work environment with changing priorities and tight deadlines. Knowledge of Justice and Corrections programs, processes and procedures would be an asset.
Typically, the knowledge, skills and abilities required to be successful in this position would have been obtained through:
- the completion of a degree in an information technology-related discipline (Computer Science, Commerce, or Business Administration) or a combination of education and experience; and/or
- completion of Project Management, Business Analysis, or Change Management certifications, and/or significant related experience.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, challenging work for talented individuals;
- Comprehensive benefits package including pension;
- Vacation, Biweekly Earned Days Off (EDO) and leave opportunities (maternity/paternity/adoption, family/personal leave, sick leave);
- Desirable work/life balance; and
- Learning, development and career advancement opportunities.
Please see the links to our Ministries below:
Ministry of Justice and Attorney General | Ministries | Government of Saskatchewan
Ministry of Corrections, Policing and Public Safety | Ministries | Government of Saskatchewan
We are committed to workplace diversity.
Candidates are asked to clearly describe in their cover letter where they have acquired the required knowledge and the abilities. Candidates will be screened on the basis of this information.