|Technician, Health and Safety|
Technician, Health and Safety
Company : BBA
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Type of position: Regular
An overview of your future role at BBA
- Coordinate recruit onboarding with internal stakeholders.
- Support the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) department: manage personal protective equipment, distribute requests, direct internal clients and process correspondence, monitor training and skills, qualification requests, etc.
- Help prepare HSE training with the Training department.
- Follow up with and update logs and key performance indicators (event reports, statistics, etc.).
- Coordinate the writing and delivery of health and safety information.
- Enter data into the computer systems.
- Revise documents.
- Produce periodic or ad hoc HSE reports for internal and external clients.
Do your qualities and values match our corporate culture?
- Strong commitment to health and safety
- Thirst to learn and excel
- Willingness to work together while having fun
- Caring mindset that puts people first
- Rigour and ethical
Overview of certifications and job requirements
- Diploma in Office Administration or Business Administration, or equivalent
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of all MS Office tools, especially Word, Excel, Visio and Power BI
- Experience using an intranet
- Proficient in English and French, both spoken and written
- Asset: experience in the consulting engineering industry or in any other professional services field
At BBA, you get many benefits
- A vibrant social club with something for everyone
- A collaborative team that shares its ideas and knowledge
- A collaborative culture among various departments and with our operations clients
- Valuing complementary expertise
- Agility and listening: your ideas are transformed into concrete initiatives
- Flexible schedule that combines office presence and telecommuting
For over 40 years, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of engineering to serve our clients in the Energy and Natural Resources sector. At BBA, we develop innovative, flexible and sustainable solutions, from strategy to execution.
BBA is one of Canada’s leading private consulting engineering firms, focused on practice (PCB), with a network of 15 offices. Our teams work closely to deliver projects that shape tomorrow’s industry at the local, national and international levels.
Our people’s passion and excellence make BBA a Canada’s Best Employer and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We have unique talents, and we’re committed to providing a workplace where you can be yourself. Job postings are written in gender-neutral language.
Learn more about us by visiting our LinkedIn page and join the networks of our talent attraction specialists to speak with them directly.