|Senior Sales Representative|
Senior Sales Representative
Company : Neo Financial
Salary : $75,000–$95,000 a year
Location : Alberta
At Neo, we’re disrupting the future of finance. We’re working every day to reinvent the way Canadians spend, save, and grow their money - all together, in one place. Our products speak for themselves - the Neo Card was voted the best cashback card in Canada and the Neo Money account was voted the best savings account in Canada. Backed by world-class investors, we’ve raised $299M and are one of a only few Canadian tech companies that have reached ‘unicorn’ status - a private business valued over $1B. Check out the full story here.
Ideal Senior Sales Representative candidates are sales-driven, fearless, energetic, and confident. They have a great attitude, and are eager to lead the team by example while acquiring customers by signing them up for the Neo Card, Neo Money account, and other Neo Products at our dedicated Neo booths at malls, campuses, local businesses, and large retail partners.
As the face of Neo, Senior Sales Reps earn a guaranteed hourly rate, as well as an uncapped commission for each product they help customers open, and bonuses for exceeding targets - paid semi-monthly. You’ll be alerted the moment a customer opens a Neo Account using your link, so you can track your performance in real time!
What’s In It For You
- Be a part of our movement: Join a rewarding, fast-growing Canadian fin-tech company (Neo Financial - 1 Billion Dollar Valuation).
- Meaningful Equity: Employees are owners. When the company succeeds, you do too.
- Financially Rewarding: Hourly compensation in addition to uncapped commissions and performance bonuses.
- Note: This is an hourly employee position, with the opportunity to work part-time or full-time hours
- Extended Health Benefits: Comprehensive health and dental coverage.
- Build Expertise: Learn how to grow your skills and make your way to the top
- Group meetings and one-on-ones with Neo Senior Management
- Potential travel to Neo’s headquarters in Calgary
- Career advancement opportunities
What We’re Looking For
- Enthusiasm to share our products with Canadians in your own community
- Money motivated individuals
- Drive for performance: You have always exceeded your sales targets
- Interest in technology or financial products
- Nice to have: previous experience in direct sales, door-to-door sales, fundraising, cold calling, credit card sales, or business development
About Applying With Us
Neo Financial is an equal-opportunity employer. We are excited to meet with and hire the top talent out there. We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted. Successful candidates for this position will be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check and may require a credit check.