New Job Senior Private Banker In British Columbia
|Senior Private Banker|
Senior Private Banker
Company : National Bank of Canada
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Primary Locations: Vancouver, British Columbia
Employee Status: Regular
Are you interested in offering advisory services to high-net-worth (HNW) clients?
- Is a culture of a strong client and employee experience important to you?
The Senior Private Banker, Private Banking 1859 reports to the Regional Vice-President, Private Banking 1859.
This position is located in Vancouver
National Bank offers a comprehensive range of financial services to individuals, corporations and government agencies across Canada, as well as specialized services to a select group of international clients.
Your main focus:
- Offer solutions and advice on all aspects of wealth management to HNW clients and their families.
- Leverage your entrepreneurial desires to build and manage a client base.
- More specifically, you will be required to:
- Identify and develop business opportunities for all Bank products and services and develop the HNW client segment
- Build trust-based relationships with clients
- Collaborate with our credit experts to structure complex credit deals and work with the client throughout the process
- Rigorously apply the Bank's risk management standards
- Guide clients appropriately in achieving their financial objectives, leverage our Financial Planning and Estate experts as needed
- Help the Bank develop its share of wallet and increase its profitability by providing banking solutions to clients based on their profile and goals
- Ensure the sustainability of client relationships and the profitability of their portfolio
- If necessary, engage and collaborate with other National Bank businesses to adequately meet client needs
- Provide exemplary customer service and a client-centric experience that's consistent with our nine values of wealth management services
- The incumbent must be able to identify the risks inherent to Wealth Management sector activities.
Bachelor's degree in a related field and 10 years of relevant experience or a master's degree in a related field and 6 years of relevant experience, CFP or PFP designation (an asset)
- Knowledge of banking products and services in the Personal and Commercial Banking sectors
- Outstanding customer service, sales, business development and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build strong business relationships
- Accessibility, friendliness, proactivity, client-centric attitude, agility and responsibility
- Leadership skills and ability to be autonomous, persevere and work in a team
- English essential as the sector serves English speaking clients
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
- These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?