|Security Personnel (PT)|
Security Personnel (PT)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Company: CN Tower
Location: CN Tower - Operations, 290 Bremner Blvd, Toronto, ON
Employment Status: Employee (Part-Time)
Each Security Personnel is responsible for providing all occupants of the CN Tower with the highest standards of life safety and security, service excellence, attraction quality, location cleanliness, and operational efficiency. They will help facilitate a memorable guest experience by ensuring that building safety is paramount and never compromised.
- General building security in all public and secure areas, operating 24 hours a day.
- General crowd control.
- Operate metal detectors
- Operate bomb detection devices throughout the building.
- Administering first aid and CPR, operating automating external defibrillator
- Maintenance and control of lost and found.
- Grounds patrol at regular intervals.
- Preparation of incident reports.
- Respond to alarm situations such as fire, door breaches and CCTV alarms.
- Accurately maintain notebooks and audit logs, including visitors, engineering, keys, and daily logs.
- Conduct investigations such as lost persons, or occurrences where loss or damage has taken place (critical/serious injuries) and first aid as directed by management.
- Conduct fire watch and initiate Fire Safety Plan when required.
- Provide escorts and maintain communication with emergency agencies including Police, Fire and Ambulance.
- Provide escorts and security assistance to visiting dignitaries or special guests and special functions.
- Full-time roles are based on schedules that will rotate as per business demands, and will require you to work morning, afternoon, evening, and midnight shifts
- Minimum second year enrolment or graduation from a Protection, Security and Investigation or Law Enforcement and/or experience in the military, police or security field
- A valid Security License (ON) required (security guard), private investigator an asset
- First Aid and CPR level C certification is required
- Smart Serve Certificate required
- Working knowledge of Federal, Provincial and Municipal legislation and regulation in the area of security and life safety requirements/guidelines an asset.
- A good understanding and familiarity with security plans, procedures, and applications.
- Demonstrated ability to use good judgment and to apply problem-solving skills on a variety of issues.
- Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset.
Please visit our Career Portal any time for new job openings and to keep your resume and contact information up to date. Experience the thrill of Canada's Wonder of the World as a member of an award winning team... climb your way to a 553.33m career.
Canada Lands Company CLC Limited is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Canada Lands Company is proud to provide employment accommodation during the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please inform us as soon as possible and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.