New Job Sales Manager - Gta East - Heritage In Ontario
|Sales Manager - GTA East - Heritage|
Sales Manager - GTA East - Heritage
Company : Southern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
What You Need To Know
Open your future to incredible career potential. Work for an industry leader who invests in their people. Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits is North America’s preeminent wine and spirits distributor, as well as a family-owned, privately held company with a 50+ year legacy of success. We were named by Newsweek as a Most Loved Workplace and are included on the Forbes lists for Largest Private Companies and Best Employers for Diversity.
As a full-time employee, you will be eligible for our Top Shelf Benefits, including comprehensive medical and prescription drug coverage, dental and vision plans, disability coverage, life insurance plans, and an RRSP plan. We also offer wellness initiatives, parental leave, vacation accrual, paid sick leave, and more.
At Southern Glazer’s, you’ll enjoy an environment where continuous learning and growth are supported and experience a culture where you are respected, and your voice is heard. If you’re looking to fill your glass with opportunity, come join our FAMILY.
Manage all aspects of sales activities for a sales force covering a large territory, district, or region. Designs and executes long- and short-term sales and marketing strategies.
- Manage a team of area managers or sales reps; defines expectations monitors progress and counsels if expectations are not met
- Develop and implement strategic sales plans to achieve company goals and initiatives
- Direct sales development activity and coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals
- Conduct sales meetings, product presentations, train, develop, and motivate the team to foster the success of the overall sales team
- Call on key accounts in designated territory/region and work with sales management to develop overall sales strategies
- Collaborate with key accounts in a geographic region to improve the distribution of products within set accounts
- Align with supplier representatives to understand their brands, sales goals/projections, and support in securing additional market share through the team's effective selling approach
Additional Primary Responsibilities
- Meet with key clients, assisting sale consultants with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals
- Analyze and control expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree plus five years of experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three years of demonstrated management experience
- Physical demands with activity or condition for a considerable amount of time include sitting and typing/keyboarding using a computer (e.g., keyboard, mouse, and monitor) or mobile device
- Physical demands with activity or condition may occasionally include walking, bending, reaching, standing, and stooping
- May require occasional lifting/lowering, pushing, carrying, or pulling up to 20lbs
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, an Affirmative Action/EEO employer, prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits provides competitive compensation based on estimated performance level consistent with the past relevant experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and education of employees. Unless otherwise expressly stated, any pay ranges posted here are estimates from outside of Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits and do not reflect Southern Glazer's pay bands or ranges.