|Receptionist - Montreal|
Receptionist - Montreal
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Requisition ID: 173263
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Purpose of Job:
This is a unique opportunity to join the dynamic and continually growing world of Scotia Wealth Management. The SWM receptionists welcomes and interacts with our high-net-worth clients, making strong verbal and written communication skills essential. A professional business image and positive demeanor are required for this front-line position. The successful candidate is well-organized with excellent time management skills, as well as solid knowledge of bank-related computer systems. The hours are Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm.The incumbent must have exceptional communication, organization, and administrative skills, works independently, and employs solid judgement skills in the resolution of problems.
- Receives all visitors, including phone calls and responding or forwarding to the appropriate individual for timely response
- Receives, sorts, and prioritizes mail, taking notice of required actions and due dates to ensure timeliness of responses and required actions
- Performs daily mailroom duties and ensures all documents and/or deliveries accurately reach our internal employees
- Accepts and arranges courier of parcels to ensure timely distribution of packages and documents
- Coordinates the receiving/processing of Head Office shipments and deliveries
- Coordinates meetings rooms and conference calls ensuring action items and deliverables are handled
- Coordinates any internal communication to staff, including maintenance of internal documents including phone lists
- Organizes and maintains various filing systems to track and store data and documentation and allow for easy retrieval of information
- Maintains office supplies inventory at proper levels and ensures timely ordering
- Distributes office supplies and ensures all areas of the storage areas are properly stocked
- Assists with security related activities and key holder responsibilities, including producing security badges, open/close the office, and liaising with building security
- Arranging catering needs/lunch meetings as needed
- Coordinates any special events as required
- Liaising with office equipment vendors for maintenance as needed
- Assists with special projects, and other administrative functions as needed
- Superior customer service skills
- High level of problem-solving abilities
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Highly organized with the proven ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Effectively interface and develop working relationships with all levels of the organization and external clients
- Work independently and manage execute assignments with minimum instruction.
“Pursuant to a language needs assessment conducted by Scotiabank, the successful candidate will be required to be able to communicate in English in addition to French because they will be required to work closely with other groups from head office who operate primarily in English and they will serve and English-speaking clientele.”
Location(s): Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.