Company : Perkins+Will
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
Managing Project Information
- Organizes and coordinates project activities
- Maintains drawing insurance logs
- Prepares meeting minutes and distributes after PM sign-off
- Tracks/logs incoming RFIs and Submittals
- Main resource for document control
- Enters progress items in Statslog and assists with monthly progress reports
- Sets and maintains internal deadlines for the technical team (internal and external)
Organizing and Coordinating Project Activities
- Project coordination including team correspondence, updating One Note with team correspondence, liaison with Project Managers, design staff, and outside consultants/contractors
- Experience with the RAIC Document Six and RAIC Document Nine is preferred
- Experience with the typical CCDC construction contracts (CCDC-2, CCDC-5A and 5B in particular)
- Experience in the Tender and Construction Administration phases of work
- Schedules consultation coordination meetings; prepares consultant correspondence and coordination
- Prepares weekly project reports
- Liaises with both internal parties to confirm status, receive and return completed assignments
- Coordinates submittals with Design Leads
- Performs a variety of contract management functions with emphasis on contract review, assembly of standard forms of agreement, and coordination with Corporate Legal resources
- Assists with Basis of Design report writing
- Organizes and maintains Construction Administration documentation
- Works with the team for site occupancy including recording deficiencie
- Data entry – such as entering preliminary data into contracts
- Assisting in preparation of presentations
- Cross-checking drawing sets for broken tags, incorrect references, and missing annotations
- Maintain project database, tech docs update, BIM Protocols, One Note, folder structure
- Ensure NDAs are signed and on file for new team members
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience in a similar position in an Architectural studio, construction, or engineering firm is an asset
- Experience with P3 projects (public/private/partnerships) is an asset as it add complexity to a project
- Strong communication skills: written and oral
- Must be organized, able to multi-task, and be versatile as you will be working on multiple projects and working with other P&W offices
- Interpersonal skills: supportive, helpful, approachable, collaborative
- A desire to engage and invest in our firm and project goals of design excellence, building performance, sustainability at all scales, and rigour in execution and delivery.
- 2+ years in a similar role
- Self-starter who is able to work well independently and with the team
Qualified candidates should upload a resume and their portfolio to this application/their profile.
We thank all interested candidates but due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For a glimpse of what it’s like to work at Perkins&Will Vancouver, watch our video on what we like most about working here.
WATCH NOW >
We offer our employees a flexible work schedule with both in-studio time and the ability to work remotely.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Inclusion, & Equity
At Perkins&Will, we value diversity, inclusion, and equity. Our teams work collaboratively and respect each person’s unique perspective and contribution. Our diverse teams fuel innovation and creativity, which in turn support our excellence in design.
We believe that inclusion spurs creativity and that innovation is born from an engaged culture of diverse people and ideas. By moving beyond barriers and stereotypes of gender, race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status; we are committed to building an organization that reflects the diversity of the communities and clients we serve.