New Job Physiotherapist In British Columbia
Company : Strength Through Motion
Salary : Up to $120,000 a year
Location : British Columbia
Welcome to Strength Through Motion where we take care of you, the clinician, as well as our patients. We are proud to provide experienced based care to all of our patients on a one-to-one model. Our job as treatment providers is to be the ambassadors of healthy living. We educate, encourage, and help our clients reach their goals in a safe and efficient manner.
Our mission is to share the movement: Strength Through Motion. It is a movement that encourages individuals to take charge of their overall well-being. We want our members of the STM movement to break through their comfort zones and experience the growth in their self-discipline, self-confidence, and self-esteem.
We are a team of clinicians including Physiotherapists, Chiropractors, RMTs, Kinesiologists, and Counselors! Based out of a busy fitness facility (Richmond Sports and Fitness), we provide services to a broad clientele including ICBC MVA patients, fitness enthusiasts, and competitive athletes.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for a positive and energetic physiotherapist to join our dynamic team! Qualities we are looking for:
- team player
- excellent communication skills
- patient centered practitioner
- new graduates are welcome!
How do we differ from the competition?
We pride ourselves in offering individualized care to every patient. This means no cookie-cutter, factory style churning of patients. Each patient gets undivided attention for the entirety of their treatment time.
- private treatment rooms
- access to a large gym facility (RSF) with a wide variety of equipment
- collaborative work environment
- front desk administration support
- online jane booking system
- team outings and recreational events
Opportunities for growth
- Outreach and networking events to engage with potential clients and other health professionals
- In-services to facilitate interdisciplinary learning within the organization (educational meetings that are arranged among employees to learn about one another’s specific skills)
- Initiate and be involved in implementing new and innovative ideas regarding company operations
- Participate in facilitating case studies to promote service value to the public
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $120,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Appropriate measures taken according to BC Health Guidelines.
- Physiotherapist license through CPTBC (required)
Work Location: One location