New Job Personal & Corporate Executive Assistant In British Columbia
|Personal & Corporate Executive Assistant|
Personal & Corporate Executive Assistant
Company : Real Estate Family Office
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful family real estate office, led by a driven and focused entrepreneurial couple that experienced tremendous growth over that last decade with exciting plans for the future. The candidate will directly support this busy family with a variety of executive assistance for the corporations as well as personal assistance responsibilities.
The family contracts out their divisions so the candidate will be responsible for high level management of the assets, the companies, banking, and financial reporting for the principals as well as other reports needed.
A successful company with business interests and major investments in a variety of areas, including real estate, lending, and private equity.
Personal & Executive Assistant to the Company Founders. This couple is very busy in terms of their business lives, travel schedules, social calendars, and their older childrens ambitious schedules.
This is a very diverse role involving expense and credit card reconciliation, calendar management, travel coordination, event planning and RSVPS, running routine and personal errands, and handling any daily needs of the corporations and the Principals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Management of personal and business filing systems
- Managing various bank accounts, checking balances, cash flow management, verifying bills and invoices, paying bills, and preparing expense reports, tracking projects
- Reconciling a high volume of credit card and bank statements on a weekly basis (must be able to use quickbooks online)
- travel coordination and booking, including flights, accommodations, transportation, meeting locations, and scheduling travel itineraries.
- Corporate office administration back up.
- Calendar management, including scheduling meetings, tracking invites, booking personal appointments, and responding to RSVPs.
- Household operations including needed repairs, utility payments, car & house insurance, and other organizational needs pertaining to schedules and other needs
- Communication and reporting between the outsourced companies
- Creating and maintaining dashboards used to track performance of the companies
We are seeking a highly organized and reliable administrative professional who has many years experience supporting a busy senior executive, entrepreneur, and/or high net-worth individual. This candidate must live and breathe our culture which is one of integrity, personal ownership and accountability - there is zero room for excuses or stories but mistakes with ownership are acceptable as long as they are learned from.
- 8+ years relevant and progressive administrative experience.
- A high level of integrity is essential, as is the natural ability to keep matters confidential and private.
- Previous experience supporting a company founder and/or high-profile business entrepreneur is preferred.
- Numerically savvy and detail-oriented. Past experience with personal bookkeeping and banking is a major asset.
- Computer literate, with strong skills in the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience coordinating complex travel, in conjunction with a travel agent.
- Polished and professional business communication skills are key.
- Driver’s license preferred, as the PEA will be occasionally driving between the North Shore and downtown Vancouver and nearby locations within the city.
Based Monday to Friday with regular work hours out of the company’s office on lower Lonsdale and their personal home near Horseshoe Bay. It will be an equal mix of the two locations with flexibility on Fridays as the schedule permits. The candidate may be required in the office Friday should there be essential in office work.
Very competitive and generous total compensation! Please discuss further with Principals.
When & How to Apply:
Please respond via indeed with cover letter, resume, references as well as salary expectations
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$85,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- West Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location