|Marketing & Communications Specialist|
Marketing & Communications Specialist
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $26.28–$32.66 an hour
Location : Saskatchewan
When applying, please include competition number 2023-10-PFR-01 in the email subject line.
Duties and responsibilities:
Responsible for supporting the marketing and communications needs of the Regina Branch including social media strategy and content development, marketing plans and execution, and enhancing external and internal communication of the work of Regina Branch.
- Development of marketing plans including digital, free, and paid advertising, working with graphic design to create marketing materials required to support and promote departments.
- Creating a social media strategy, developing supporting content, and maintaining social media channels for the Regina Branch to ensure the impact of SaskAbilities work in the community is visible and shared.
- Create literature and other communication materials in both print and electronic form, including but not limited to, marketing and promotional materials, press releases, social media content, internal communications material, and support for staff presentations.
- Develop and manage content library including but is not limited to photography, videos, client stories, staff testimonials, and community engagement pieces.
- Attend events and programs to capture photographs, videos, and stories.
- Acts as an Ambassador for the Branch in the community, presenting a positive image.
- Ensures content included in communication materials complies with SaskAbilities standards, practices, policies, and procedures.
Education and Experience:
- Degree/diploma in business, marketing, public relations, communications, or other related discipline.
- A minimum of two years of related experience.
- Development of marketing plans with digital marketing and maintaining corporate social media channels.
- Public relations and creating press releases.
- Working with Adobe Creative Suite is an asset.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience considered.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong networking skills.
Final Candidates are required to provide satisfactory criminal record checks including a vulnerable sector search.
Submit resume, cover letter and references to:
Mail: Regional Director
SaskAbilities, Regina Branch
825 McDonald Street, Regina, SK, S4N 2X5
Phone: (306) 569-9048 Fax: (306) 352-3717