New Job Interviewer In Quebec
Company : Statistics Canada
Salary : $20.56–$25.12 an hour
Location : Quebec
Statistics Canada is hiring interviewers to help facilitate current and upcoming survey collection.
· Enjoy engaging in meaningful work that can benefit your community?
· Communicate well and enjoy interacting with a variety of people?
· Welcome the opportunity to develop new skills through exciting and fast-paced work assignments in a dynamic work environment?
If this sounds like you, then consider applying for an interviewer position.
An interviewer conducts survey collection activities with the public in person and over the phone. A variety of equipment and materials associated with the gathering of survey information is provided and used by interviewers, who are responsible for developing and maintaining productive relationships with respondents (households and individuals) of assigned surveys.
Ideal candidates are organized, reliable, and able to communicate effectively and work a flexible schedule (variable hours, including evenings and weekends).
Statistics Survey Operations (SSO) is Statistics Canada’s survey collection operation. SSO employs thousands of Interviewers across Canada. SSO Interviewers conduct over 2.5 million interviews with Canadians every year. The success of Statistics Canada’s surveys is due in large part to the trust Canadians place in our Interviewers. Statistics Canada’s commitment to Canadians’ confidentiality and privacy is central to the work we do.
Statistics Canada is committed to hiring and promoting a skilled and diversified workforce representative of the population it serves. In order to achieve this representative workforce, preference will be given to candidates who, at the time of application, indicate that they are belonging to one of the following Employment Equity groups (self declaration): Indigenous peoples, Women, Visible Minorities and Persons with Disabilities.
This position requires Reliability Status. Security screening for reliability status requires a 5-year background check and is valid for 10 years.
· Secondary school or equivalent, and/or a combination of education, relevant training, experience
· Experience with Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel) or similar software
· Experience working with the public (retail, food service, etc.)
· Various language requirements: English, French, and Bilingual (English and French)
How to apply:
Please apply online.
Resume and contact information for two references are required.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20-35 per week
Salary: $20.56-$25.12 per hour
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Laval, QC