|Insurance Account Administrator, Private Client Group|
Insurance Account Administrator, Private Client Group
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Business Line: Private Client Group (PCG / High-Net-Worth)
Hours Per Week: 35 (Full-Time)
Location: Hybrid, Ontario (https://www.nfp.ca/about-nfp/find-an-office)
Job Duration: Full-Time, Permanent
About the Role
We’re looking for a multi-faceted Client Assistant to serve as an integral member of the NFP Private Client Group division. In this role, you will provide support to the sales and service teams through assigned daily tasks in an effort to maintain relationships with existing clients while developing relationships with new clients.
What You’ll Do
- Provide exceptional customer service and an excellent experience with every interaction
- Manage new, cancellation, and change document requests for assigned clients as per department guidelines
- Complete portal transactions and changes for new, cancelled and existing client policies
- Manage renewal expiration report to ensure all policy documents are received by 35–45-day mark and follow up with company for missing documents
- Manage additional renewal responsibilities including completing renewal comparisons and obtaining competitive renewal options
- Processing / Preparation of Account Summaries, Renewal letters, and Endorsement letters
- Assist with Issuance of Confirmation of Insurance (Leasing companies, Mortgagees, Lienholders, etc.) and Temporary Liability Cards
- Assist with Ordering Motor Vehicle Records (MVRs) and Auto plus reports
- Update EPIC client files with all applicable policy and client data (i.e. customer information, policy information, coverages, and billing)
- Manage Agency Bill invoicing and statements to ensure accounts receivables are up to date
- Follow-up with clients to ensure Account Reconciliation up to date
- Assist with client follow-ups and back-up of account management as required
- Scan and attach relevant documents to the client file for proper documentation
- Keep current on industry changes, underwriting rules, and workflow processes
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- Some customer service and/or admin experience is an asset – preferably in an insurance environment
- Strong ability to work collaboratively in a hybrid environment
- Professional, friendly, and courteous in all interactions with clients and co-workers
- Detail-oriented and high-level critical thinking ability
- Good organizational and planning skills, with a proven ability to manage time well in a fast-paced, ever-changing, team-oriented environment.
- Experience with EPIC or other industry software is an asset
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- RIBO license or working towards RIBO is an asset
Who We Are
NFP is a leading insurance brokerage that provides property and casualty, group benefits, retirement, and individual solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. We’re a 6x Best Places to Work award winner in Insurance, a 5-Star Brokerage award winner from Insurance Business Canada Magazine, and a recognized Elite Agency award winner. We enable client success through the expertise of over 1000 employees based in Canada and more than 6,900 employees with over 310 offices globally.
Our expertise is matched by our commitment to each client’s goals and is enhanced by our investments in innovative technologies in the insurance brokerage and consulting space. To learn more, please visit https://nfp.ca/.
What’s In It For You
NFP’s PeopleFirst culture offers a multitude of benefits to employees and is a great place to call home.
- A hybrid environment approach that keeps the best interests of our staff and our clients in mind
- Competitive Flexible commission-based compensation model
- Matching RRSP plan of 5% of salary
- Referral Commission Plan
- Generous benefits plan including Health Care Spending Account starting on the first day of employment
- Full support for continuing education & internal opportunities to grow as an insurance professional to advance career
- Reimbursement of license fees and professional membership dues
- A global team of industry leaders focused on employee retention, client growth, industry innovation, and collaboration
Our employees are the foundation of our success.
NFP is a big company — a growing, inclusive team of individuals supporting each other’s passions and engaging with the community.
Building a diverse, collaborative and innovative team requires leadership, deliberate action, and ongoing measurement. We actively support the well-being of our employees with benefits and programs driven by recognition, community, financial wellness tools, development, and inclusion, fostering personal and professional growth that keeps us moving forward.
Beyond our office walls, we’re dedicated to serving the community around us. Every day we make proactive choices to take care of the communities in which we live and work. We contribute to different organizations, including CIBC Run for the Cure, Autism Speaks, KRG Children's Charitable Foundation, and many more. From charity drives and community service outings to other company-sponsored events, our employees donate their time and raise funds on behalf of great causes across the country.
Our business is built on the personal level. Whether it’s in our offices, on a call, out in the field or anywhere you can find us in the world, we’re starting the conversations that create a more secure future for everyone.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.