New Job Hydrogeologist Engineer - Senior In Quebec
|Hydrogeologist Engineer - Senior|
Hydrogeologist Engineer - Senior
Company : BBA
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Type of position: Regular
Your future role on our team
BBA is seeking an senior hydrogeological engineer or hydrogeologist. As a member of our extensive water resources management team, you’ll be involved in a wide range of projects related to hydrogeological studies as well as development, management and protection of groundwater resources.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise hydrogeological investigation programs, including drilling, observation wells and hydrogeological testing (pumping tests, hydraulic conductivity tests, etc.)
- Design and implement groundwater sampling programs
- Provide specialized support in numerical modelling of groundwater flow
- Oversee or participate in hydrogeological studies for mining, industrial and civil projects
- Oversee or participate in hydrogeological studies to assess environmental impacts
Do your qualities and values match our corporate culture?
- Thirst to learn and excel
- Willingness to work together while having fun
- Constantly seeking sustainable and agile solutions
- Desire to be in the thick of the action
Summary of certifications and job requirements
University degree in Geology, Geological Sciences or Environmental engineering and a master’s degree in Hydrogeology
- Member of a professional association like the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec or the Ordre des géologues du Québec (or compliance with eligibility criteria)
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, particularly in hydrogeological analysis, modelling and drafting technical reports.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Familiarity with groundwater management laws and regulations
- Ability to meet high demand for high quality, organized and consistent results
- Demonstrated high level of technical skills and recognized practical ability to solve problems
- Asset: experience with various numerical modelling tools such as FEFLOW, MODFLOW/MT3D, HydroGeoSphere and AQTESOLV
With us, you’ll get many benefits
Long-term hiring prospects (not just project-based)
- Interesting growth opportunities to match your ambitions
- Wide playing field, based on your interests, from technical and team management to project management
- Participation in innovation projects
- A collaborative team that shares its ideas and knowledge
- Custom training and development plans
- Access to a leadership program
For over 40 years, we’ve been pushing the boundaries of engineering to serve our clients in the Energy and Natural Resources sector. At BBA, we develop innovative, flexible and sustainable solutions, from strategy to execution.
BBA is one of Canada’s leading private consulting engineering firms, focused on practice (PCB), with a network of 15 offices. Our teams work closely to deliver projects that shape tomorrow’s industry at the local, national and international levels.
Our people’s passion and excellence make BBA a Canada’s Best Employer and one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
We have unique talents, and we’re committed to providing a workplace where you can be yourself. Job postings are written in gender-neutral language.
Learn more about us by visiting our LinkedIn page and join the networks of our talent attraction specialists to speak with them directly.