New Job Hr Administrator In Alberta
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Bantrel is proud to be a leading provider of Engineering, Procurement, and Construction (EPC) services in Canada.
Since our inception in 1983, we have delivered end-to-end solutions for some of Canada’s most challenging and complex energy, mining and infrastructure projects, with an unrelenting focus on safety, while delivering to the highest degree of quality. Bantrel performs design and procurement services from our Calgary, Edmonton and Toronto offices and delivers construction management and self perform construction services at various Client sites across Canada.
Our global reach and local touch is demonstrated by our affiliation with our parent company, Bechtel Corporation, one of the largest EPC companies in the world, and with McCaig Investments, a Canadian owned private company with longstanding ties to the local business community.
Bantrel Co.: My Company | LinkedIn
In this full-time permanent role, you will be a champion of diversity & inclusion.
The HR Administrator will support the HR team by providing assistance in dealing with a broad spectrum of human resources activities. The successful incumbent will contribute to the teams and business success through proactive and practical approach to all HR and business-related activities.
- In collaboration with the HR team, establishes strong processes and strategies to support the recruitment process.
- Creates job postings, job advertisements, and interview guides.
- Conducts pre-screen telephone interviews, interview scheduling and reference checks.
- Receives and organizes all incoming resumes utilizing applicant tracking system.
- Assist with other recruitment related activities and initiatives such as organizing and attending career fairs and pro-active recruitment.
- Responsible for initiating Authorization to Hire forms and completion of offer letters and packages.
- Responsible for onboarding process for new hires.
- Weekly recruitment reporting.
Learning & Development Support:
- Lead New Hire Orientation (NHO).
- Send Welcome Materials and NHO invite.
- First point of contact of New Hires regarding the NHO Corporate Checklist.
- Create courses in our HIRS system and course upload into the tablet.
- Keep track of course attendees.
- Send out course pre-works and evaluations.
- Upload course completion and follow up with employees for proof of course. completions.
- Monthly Bechtel University Uploads.
- Additional HR Support:
- Conducts background checks.
- Scans and files personnel information.
- HR reporting, such as exit interview data.
- Act as back up to the HR Generalist role.
Other duties as required.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- University or post-secondary education required. Experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- 1+ years experience in a fast-paced environment with exposure to HR related activities would be an asset.
- Some experience with HRIS preferable.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and superb interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced environment.
- Results oriented professional with strong time-management and problem-solving skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong work ethic, a high respect for confidentiality and sound professional judgment and initiative.
- Strong accountability and responsibility to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted. All other resumes will be retained for future consideration.