|First Officer Cessna (CJ1+)|
First Officer Cessna (CJ1+)
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Passionate about aviation and customer service?
Join our talented team! Starlink Aviation is currently looking for a corporate pilot, First Officer CJ1+
Complicit in our clients' travels, we orchestrate business and private transport. The feeling of tranquility experienced by our customers gives us great satisfaction.
Corporate Pilot, First Officer CJ1+
Starlink Aviation is looking for a first officer for a private operation (CARs 604), used by an owner client, based in Montreal Dorval (CYUL).
Under the responsibility of Starlink Aviation's Operations Manager, your role will be to safely plan and manage all of your international flights in close collaboration with the company's team. Your role as an ambassador between the owner customer and the operator is to ensure the benefits of all stakeholders for the achievement of the customer-owner's flight objectives, and this, in complete peace of mind.
To join the company's pilot team, you must meet some basic requirements:
- Successful completion of Transport Canada medical examinations leading to a Class 1 medical certificate;
- Minimum of 750 flight hours;
- Electronic flight instrument system experience (asset);
- Canadian Commercial Pilot License (valid instrument rating);
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status;
- Eligible to obtain a Restricted Area Identification Card (GIC);
- Bilingual (English and French spoken) (asset)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, resourcefulness, leadership.
- Highly secure professional curriculum
- A dedicated 24/7 internal coordination and flight planning team
- Experienced and dynamic team!
- Competitive compensation;