|Field Nurse Case Manager (Remote)|
Field Nurse Case Manager (Remote)
Company : Bayshore HealthCare
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Bayshore Specialty Rx Field Nurse Case Manager will be a single point of contact for physicians. They will work in collaboration with the Reimbursement Specialist to support patients throughout the entire patient support program journey. The Field Nurse Case Manager thrives in an environment that emphasizes teamwork, accountability, processes a deep willingness to serve customers and drives positive customer and patient experience in a fast-paced work environment.
Candidates must be a RPN or RN residing in either Alberta or Saskatchewan.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Provide exemplary courteous professional service to all program stakeholders
- Proactively offers support and advocacy to patients and HCP
- Visits prescribers in their assigned area to assist with paperwork in office as required
- Review patient charts to gather all pertinent and appropriate information to complete necessary reimbursement forms in a concise, organized and professional manner
- Liaise and advocate with third party providers
- Provide ongoing support and assistance to ensure patient adherence
- Coordinate patient injection training as required
- Liaise with client (Patient Experience Lead, Territory Manager, Medical Science Liaisons) as required in order to provide optimal service to HCPS, Patients and clinics
- Actively establish and strengthen relationships with HCP within assigned region through on site and virtual visits
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external continuing education activities
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company's Quality Management System as well as key performance indicators for the program.
- Participate in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Is responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintain confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel
- Complete other tasks as requested.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse (RN/RPN) License
- Must be residing in Alberta or Saskatchewan
- Current registration/licensing with the provincial regulating body of residence
- Experience in immunology considered an asset
- Understanding of provincial and private coverage criteria and how to navigate the Canadian Drug Coverage Landscape is considered an asset.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think under pressure
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Suite of products (minimum intermediate level Excel, Word, Power Point)