|Executive Assistant to CEO|
Executive Assistant to CEO
Company : Roomvu
Salary : $42,000–$60,000 a year
Location : British Columbia
Administrative Assistant / EA to the CEO
MUST BE IN VANCOUVER
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our roomvu family. If you are looking for a job in the tech industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, startup environment, wearing multiple hats, then your search ends here. roomvu is growing fast, and we need some help with the general administration and operations of our company.
- Maintaining client communications and coordinating between key stakeholders.
- Organizing and completing documentation.
- Maintaining client engagement and reporting on any feedback provided.
- Assisting with various HR and office management processes.
- Maintaining regular contact and engaging with various customer and business partner leads.
- Providing exceptional customer support and service
- Facilitating customer transactions
- Excellent professional communication skills both verbal and written.Excellent organization and documentation skills.
- Should be eager to learn and understand customer desires, demographics, needs, wants, habits, behaviors, usage patterns, all with the goal of creating a holistic understanding of our customers and potential customers.
- Excellent deductive reasoning skills and a team player.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Google Docs or similar documentation tools.
- Excellent knowledge of social media and is up-to-date with the latest trends in digital media.
Bonus Skills (Not Strictly Required but nice to have)
- Has or is working on a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Statistics, Sociology, Communication or similar discipline.1+ years experience in a similar roles
- Basic knoweldge of fincance and accounting, payroll.
- Basic HR Process understanding
Roomvu is the Content Factory for real estate agents entirely automating content production, publishing, advertising, and ultimately customer acquisition, historically reserved for large real estate operations. Roomvu’s smart content factory picks the trending topics using A.I., creates realtor-branded videos based on the topic, automatically publishes the videos on their Social Media, and captures leads for them. We source and create the content, publish it, and optimize their Social Media ad campaigns using A.I. To date Roomvu has acquired 50,000+ customers across North America including Vancouver, Toronto, LA, SF, Miami, and NY. Roomvu Data is geographically relevant and credible. Our team is currently about 50+ people in 5 countries.
Other things roomvu offers:
- Opportunity to grow
- Salary and performance-based bonus
- PTO and paid holidays
- Dental Care, Private Practitioner and Extra Health benefits
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement
- Weekly 'happy hour'
- Fun team-building events and activities
- Tight-knit work environment of a small company
- Roomvu is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
- Roomvu has appeared on Inman News, TechCrunch, Forbes, Drastic Summit, Yahoo News, etc. You can also learn more in this short video:
- Roomvu is backed by the National Association of Realtors’s Second Century Ventures and works with industry leaders in real estate to facilitate its growth:
- You can watch our intro video here:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote