|Ecosystem Community Lead, Toronto|
Ecosystem Community Lead, Toronto
Company : Scotiabank
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Requisition ID: 171845
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
As a key member of the Operations Support service team of the Ecosystem workspace, the Community Lead is responsible for the delivery and continuous improvement of the Ecosystem service experience as defined by the Activity Based Workplace Transformation (ABWT) program vision. An Ecosystem is defined as a physical space typically 2-3 floors housing an interconnected population of approx. 500 employees who share a common purpose. The job requires skills in service delivery, continuous improvement, community management, communication and relationship building to ensure employees and visitors within the Ecosystem are engaged and productive. The Community Lead ensures all activities conducted are compliant with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures and that all learnings are cycled back for future implementations.
Employee & Visitor Experience: Act as a central point of contact for employees in the Ecosystem and provide operational support:
- Providing on-site Ecosystem and site re-entry support where provincial and organizational guidelines allow.
- Represent and advocate on behalf of the Ecosystem population to the program team, line management and Ecosystem Governance Council
- Champions a high-performance environment and motivates their team and Ecosystem by fostering diversity, equity and an inclusive work environment.
- Manage all communications to and from the Ecosystem population via the central designated channels.
- Monitor and report the Ecosystem capacity to the finance work stream for accurate reporting to the program.
- Deliver Ecosystem orientation for new employees, to ensure they work productively in the activity based working model including how to use meeting room technology.
- Ensure conference/meetings rooms are maintained according to Ecosystem standards.
- Support all aspects of the Ecosystem onsite and virtually through the mastery of multiple platforms: MS Teams, Office Space, Workplace and MS Office suite.
- Organise and provide tours of Ecosystem to other Scotia Bank employees and external visitors.
Administration & Facility Management
- Security: Maintaining records of keys / security credentials relating to premises and controlling access.
- Maintenance: Proactively coordinate with Building Services or Real Estate on issues with cleaning,
- HVAC, lighting etc. to ensure any operational, janitorial issues are resolved quickly.
- Supplies: Ensuring stationery and amenities are fully stocked and replenished as necessary
- Invoices: Responsible for submitting and tracking invoices and escalate as necessary
- Correspondence/ Mail: Accepting and/or signing for deliveries and arranging for courier service pickup; advising Ecosystem citizens of delivery.
- OHS Committee: Participate in the OHS committee to ensure the Ecosystem has adequate Fire Wardens, First Aid Attendants and Health and Safety representatives.
- Identify and support opportunities to bring the ecosystem population together.
- Provide support for ecosystem meetings, e.g., Town Halls and Social Committee events as required.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Develop and maintain processes and procedures for the Ecosystem on behalf of the Operations Team.
- Support the ABWT program and provide input to leadership and the program team regarding opportunities for reinforcing change.
- Embed Continuous Improvement approach while executing all accountabilities.
- Co-create and execute a feedback process to input initiators and ensure wider population are kept informed appropriately.
Skills and Qualifications
- Post-secondary degree from a credited university or college with a minimum of 1 year of related experience or equivalent work experience in customer service.
- Excellent customer service focus record
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation skills (small to medium sized groups)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimum supervision while collaborating with a large team and dealing effectively with issues and interacting with internal and external parties
- Strong organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time
- Knowledge of MS Office (Teams, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of conference/meeting room technology, videoconferencing, etc.
- Standard First Aid is a plus.
Work in a non-standard office-based environment; non-standard hours are a common occurrence. Standard work hours are comprised of two shifts (between 7:30AM – 4:00pm or 9:30am - 6:00PM) to cover the full span of support.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.