New Job Directory Of Bakery And Pâtisserie In Alberta
|Directory of Bakery and Pâtisserie|
Directory of Bakery and Pâtisserie
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Rise and shine, pastry pros! We're searching for a Director of Bakery and Pâtisserie who can whip up a storm in the kitchen. If you can turn a pile of flour and sugar into mouth-watering masterpieces, then you're exactly who we're looking for. This position will be at an executive level in L’OCA.
- Designing the bakery offerings and programming from scratch
- Responsible for financial planning and budgets
- Building a team starting from your Team Lead and all bakery staff
- Overseeing the production of delectable breads, cakes, pastries, viennoiserie, and entremets (we want to make sure our customers' taste buds are always happy)
- Coffee roasting to perfection (because let's face it, coffee and pastries go hand in hand)
- Mentoring and training our team of pastry wizards (or at least, pastry apprentices)
- Staying on top of industry trends and incorporating them into our offerings (because who doesn't love a good pastry innovation?)
- Ensuring the bakery runs like a well-oiled machine (or, you know, a well-buttered croissant)
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in pastry arts
- A passion for all things pastry (because let's face it, pastries are the stars of the show)
- A sense of humor (because working in a bakery can be pretty sweet)
- A commitment to food safety and sanitation (no one wants a trip to the hospital for food poisoning)
So, if you're ready to join our team of pastry aficionados and help us create the finest baked goods this side of the oven, apply today! And don't forget to bring your whisk."
L’OCA Quality Market is an emerging specialty grocer and gourmet food retailer in Canada whose purpose is to “Spread the Love” by delivering a world-class food experience. Our core values are Quality, Scratch, Theatre, Service, and Love. Each location is comprised of a full artisanal market experience, including full-service restaurant(s), where traditional artisanal craftsmanship and service on the front end meets new world technology and innovation on the back end. A revolutionary purchasing and org structure, supported by custom technology, allows us to leverage efficiency across the business unit to drive scratch perishable production, massive prepared foods selection, full carcass meat programs, and world class service in a cost-effective format. There is also a special place in our hearts for quality local and Canadian products and we aim to deliver positive change to the food chain through a focus on local sourcing and private label partnerships. We are currently laying the groundwork for a national chain focused initially on western Canada. Our first location is 48k square feet, and located in Sherwood Park, Alberta.