New Job Crane Truck Driver In British Columbia
|Crane Truck Driver|
Crane Truck Driver
Company : Rona Inc.
Salary : Details not provided
Location : British Columbia
By joining the RONA family, you’ll enjoy many benefits, such as:
- An inclusive and safe working environment
- Promotion of work-life balance
- Exclusive employee discounts
- Benefits: insurance (certain conditions apply), annual salary review, etc.
- Opportunities for advancement within the company
- An employer that’s involved in the community
- Teamwork and ongoing training
- A comprehensive training program for all new hires
- A student incentive program
- And much more!
At RONA, over 26,000 employees let their passion blossom every day. Our teams are driven by the desire to help people bring their projects to life and are committed to making a difference in the communities we serve.
We operate or service some 450 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our RONA, Lowe’s, Reno-Depot, and Dick’s Lumber banners are always looking for dedicated employees to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
You’ve got the talent? We’ve got the tools! Here, your work and ideas will contribute to building a flourishing organization. Your voice will always be heard and valued. You’ll find career opportunities that live up to your ambitions and be able to further develop your unique set of skills.
So if you’re looking to do what you love, we could be perfect for each other.
The Boom Truck Driver/ Driver operates vehicles that require a “DZ” license and Boom Operator’s designation to deliver material to customers in accordance with safety regulations and ensures excellent service is provided to the customer in person.
- Prepares customer orders, securing on the skid with banding and wrapping according to weather and loading conditions
- Prepares vehicle for delivery. Verifies that all products are securely loaded and protected from the elements and all accompanying paperwork is available.
- Operates vehicle to transport material to private homes and construction sites.
- Operates two way radio and cell phone to receive instructions and provide status updates.
- Performs routine vehicle maintenance on truck and boom, including documenting daily inspections and ensuring safety equipment, straps and paperwork are in place.
- Follows safe operating procedures. Advises supervisor of potential hazards. Accountable for working safely and ensures that all work is conducted in compliance with health and safety policies and legislation.
Maintains professional comportment at all times
- Works in the yard and in the store actively helping customers.
The qualifications we are looking for:
- Must hold a valid ‘DZ’ level driver’s license as well as Boom Operator’s license.
- 1 year of experience
- Position requires good communication and interpersonal skills to be able to assess customer requirements and provide satisfactory solutions.
The masculine generic is used without discrimination and only in order to simplify the text. Rona Inc. is committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender, nationality, age, disability, or any other status protected by law.