New Job Civil Engineering Technologist In Alberta
|Civil Engineering Technologist|
Civil Engineering Technologist
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
We are currently seeking a Civil Engineering Technologist in our Medicine Hat office.
You will work with engineers and other technologists to provide design and drafting services in accordance with company and client standards. The work will be performed for a variety of public and private sector clients with a focus on infrastructure projects, including roads, drainage, storm water management, water mains, sewers and related civil surface works.
As the ideal candidate, you are an excellent communicator with effective organizational skills and leadership potential, who is capable of efficiently managing multiple tasks while meeting project deadlines and thrives in a dynamic work environment. Your abilities will be strengthened and grown through a range of projects focused on the delivery of infrastructure projects. You will have the opportunity to develop a career path focused on technical leadership based on your career aspirations and qualifications. The position will also provide you with autonomy as you will be required to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
What we offer:
- A flexible work environment that allows for a combination of working from home and in the office.
- Competitive salary and benefits, including a fitness allowance, and company-matching pension program.
- Ongoing support for your growth and development, including a formal Professional Development program, mentoring programs, training opportunities, professional designation support and a Young Professionals Group.
What you will bring:
- A Diploma in Civil Engineering or Engineering Design and Drafting from an accredited technical institution.
- Registered, or eligible for registration with ASET.
- Minimum 3 years experience in AutoCAD, and Civil 3D related to civil surface and underground projects.
- Ability to complete work using pre-determined CAD standards and templates.
- Proficiency in MS office software applications such as Word and Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Committed team player and the ability to work independently.