|Calgary Police Service - Information Management Coordinator|
Calgary Police Service - Information Management Coordinator
Company : Jobssummary / Indeed
Salary : $35.51–$47.49 an hour
Location : Alberta
If you are committed to public service, enjoy collaborating with others, share our values and have a desire to learn and grow, join The City of Calgary . City employees deliver the services, run the programs and operate the facilities which make a difference in our community. We support work-life balance, promote physical and psychological safety, and offer competitive wages, pensions, and benefits . Together we make Calgary a great place to make a living, a great place to make a life.
The City is committed to fostering a respectful, inclusive and equitable workplace which is representative of the community we serve. We welcome those who have demonstrated a commitment to upholding the values of equity, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism and reconciliation. Applications are encouraged from members of groups that are historically disadvantaged and underrepresented. Accommodations are available during the hiring process, upon request.
As the Information Management Coordinator, you will ensure compliance with record retention policies and legislation. This applies to hardcopy microforms and electronic records management. Specific duties include:
- Ensure records and information are captured, classified and secured.
- Provide expertise on electronic Records and Information Management.
- Provide Livelink (Content Server) training to all CPS members in both individual and group settings.
- Coordinate annual inventory for CPS records and information.
- Develop Information Management procedures, guidelines, standards and best practices.
- A High School Diploma or equivalency (G.E.D.)
- A certification in Records and Information Management is required.
- A minimum of 5 years related progressive experience in a Records and Information Management environment.
- Previous experience with OpenText Content Server is considered to be an asset.
- Comprehensive knowledge, skills and understanding of Records and Information Management principles, standards, guidelines and best practices and their application to physical and electronic records.
- Excellent communication skills, efficiency and thoroughness, focus on results, relationship building, service orientation, stress tolerance, team building and teamwork.
- An enhanced security clearance will be conducted.
- Successful applicants must provide proof of qualifications.
Union: CUPE Local 38
Business Unit: Calgary Police Service
Position Type: 1 Permanent
Location: 5111 47 Street N.E.
Compensation: Pay Grade 8 $35.51 - 47.49 per hour
Days of Work: This position works a 5 day
work week with 1 day off in a 3 week cycle.
Hours of work: Standard 35 hour work week
Audience: Internal & External
Apply By: February 16, 2023
Job ID #: 307097