New Job Business Services Officer In Alberta
|business services officer|
business services officer
Company : Guru Fix Inc.
Salary : $30–$32 an hour
Location : Alberta
- Work Term: Permanent
- Work Language: English
- Hours: 32.5 to 44 hours per week
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- or equivalent experience
- Private sector
- Public sector
- Willing to relocate
- Review, evaluate and implement new administrative procedures
- Delegate work to office support staff
- Establish work priorities and ensure procedures are followed and deadlines are met
- Carry out administrative activities of establishment
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Assist in the preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures
- 3-4 people
- Electronic mail
- Human resources software
- Inventory control software
- MS Excel
- MS Office
- MS Outlook
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Windows
- MS Word
- Sales and marketing promotions
- Project management
- Basic security clearance
- Own transportation
- Willing to travel regularly
- Valid driver's licence
- Travel expenses paid by employer
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Tight deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Large workload
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Health care plan
- As per collective agreement
- Other benefits
- Free parking available
- Learning/training paid by employer
- Paid time off (volunteering or personal days)
- Team building opportunities