Company : AirSprint Private Aviation
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Alberta
Reporting to: Manager, Owner Services
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Schedule: This role works a 4 on 3 off schedule on a rotating shift that includes days, evenings,
weekends, nights, and holidays.
Closing Date: 10 March 2023
The big picture:
As a Booking Coordinator within our Owner Services team, you are dedicated to providing outstanding customer service through coordinating Owner in-flight and ground logistics requests. This role will work closely with the Owner Services and Operations Control teams to ensure Owner requests are arranged in preparation for their flights.
While performing functional role of a Booking Coordinator, you would be enthusiastically demonstrating AirSprint’s Values in everything you do. With a passion for aviation, customer service-centric attitude, strong skills like communication, organization, a high attention to detail, you will play a key role in enabling our team to go above and beyond, working collaboratively to create exceptional, tailored customer experiences to all of our Owners each time they fly with us.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with Personal Concierge team to coordinate any in-flight requests made by Owners, including, cabin service attendant, level of cabin service, cabin configurations, special commissary, or any other service add-ons.
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to the Owner’s needs as assigned by the Owner Services team.
- Process any owner requests, ensuring these bookings are accurate, customized, and communicated.
- Conduct two-day out, quality control checks to ensure accuracy of trip package information
- Conduct one-day out, quality control checks to confirm ground logistics and in-flight requests will be ready and correct (i.e., catering, special commissary, transportation, cabin configurations, expediting of unaccompanied goods, passenger mobility aids, etc.)
- Provide billable cost details to AirSprint’s Accounting team for Owner requests that are beyond the regular service level defined in their contract.
- Collaborate with Duty Manager(s) to complete day-of-flight quality checks to ensure the Owner’s ground logistics and in-flight requests are on time and correct.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Post-secondary education in Travel or Hospitality or Public Relations or Communications
- A minimum of 1 year of related customer service experience
- Written and Oral Proficiency in English
- Proficiency using MS Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Exceptional customer service experience
Bonus points if you have:
- Written and Oral Proficiency in French
- Experience in the aviation industry
You’ll fit right in if you:
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Are passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Have strong organization skills and a high attention-to-detail.
- Act with integrity and honesty and can maintain confidentiality with sensitive information.
- Have great judgement and decision-making skills.
- Are a humble team player and are ready to pitch in wherever you’re needed.
We think you’ll like working with us because:
- We care about your health and well-being and offer an employee assistance program, extended health care benefits, dental and vision benefits, and paid time off.
- We value your contribution to our success and provide a competitive salary and an RRSP matching program.
- We have a great team, and we work hard together toward common goals and with a passion for excellence.
- We offer family and friends flight benefits.
- We respect, honour, and celebrate the diversity of our employees as we know our differences make us better. Our core values of Community and People mean we’re focused on equity, diversity, inclusion, anti-racism, and reconciliation.
- We value Safety, which is why we require applicants to complete a background check assessment.
A passion for aviation and providing exceptional service formed the foundation of AirSprint's introduction of Fractional Jet Ownership to Canada in 2000. Today, each of our dedicated staff is passionate about delivering a private aviation experience that positively contributes to successful Canadians' personal and professional lives. We do this with values of "Safety, Service, People, Integrity, Humility, and Community."
AirSprint's mission is to provide successful Canadians with a better choice for optimizing their time by enhancing the private jet ownership experience with industry-leading safety standards, exceptional turn-key service, and increased flexibility, all at a fraction of the cost and personalized for their individual needs.
To learn more about working with AirSprint visit us at www.airsprint.com or watch our video
Job Type: Full-time