New Job Beneficiary Attendant In Quebec
Company : Cogir
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Quebec
Every day, our passionate team makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Located in the heart of the Montcalm district, the Manoir Manrèse residence is happy to welcome a golden clientele, autonomous or with a loss of autonomy. There is a warm and friendly atmosphere where we feel at home. Working in residence is more than a job, it's a life experience. It is the possibility of being recognized, valued, of participating in the continuous improvement of the service and of making a significant difference in the daily life of the elderly!
Schedule: 3 permanent part-time positions 2/14, 4/14 or 7/14 depending on your availability
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Adhere to standards and regulations in accordance with private seniors' home certification and employer policies
- Assist and/or accompany residents in getting around
- Contribute to the adjustment of a residents' action plan based on their observations
- In collaboration with the different teams, carry out health and hygienic care to the residents while maintaining their dignity and integrity .
- Proactively assist and support the residents
- Respond to all emergency situations
- While interacting with them, report any noticeable changes in a residents mental or physical health to the on-call nurse.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- PDSB training
- Up to date CPR / AED training certificates
- Law 90 training (an asset)
- Referral Program
- Free parking
- Uniform provided
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Social leave
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Consistent schedule
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!