New Job Associate Brand Manager In Ontario
|Associate Brand Manager|
Associate Brand Manager
Company : McCain Foods (Canada)
Salary : Details not provided
Location : Ontario
Position Title: Associate Brand Manager
Position Type: Regular - Full-Time
Position Location: Toronto HQ
Grade: Grade 05
Requisition ID: 17520
McCain is a global company and a #1 category leader in many markets for Frozen Potatoes and Appetizers. In fact, did you know that 1 in 4 French Fries consumed in the world is a McCain French Fry? McCain knows the importance that food plays in people's lives – the power it has to bring people, families and communities together. That is why our purpose is celebrating real connections through delicious, planet-friendly food. We do this by succeeding together with our teams, business and community partners around the world - because we know when we work and grow together, we succeed together. Be a part of our family.
Reporting to the Brand Manager or Director, this individual will support the US Retail Appetizer business in delivering on key nearer and longer term objectives. Specifically, they will act as a the analytics/reporting lead on the business, will support key innovation as well as comms projects; be a key point of contact with the cross-functional team (innov, R&D, sales, category, etc). This individual will be a key support in building and shaping the future strategic vision for the US retail appetizers business as the analytics leader on both the branded and PL businesses. They will also be passionate about insights and doing what is right for the business and consumer; pushing bold ideas forward with the team.
This Role Is Responsible For:
- Regular business reporting and identifying key insights through data and cross functional inputs (IRI, financial, consumer, customer, ops) and making recommendations that support and build the business strategy.
- Supporting and managing multiple projects (new launches, strategic inputs, research, packaging design, etc) to deliver upon key metrics.
- Assisting in delivering the marketing mix with ownership of specific executions in partnership with our agency teams.
- Supporting sales in executing private label bids; building customer presentations.
- Building a sound knowledge of the US retail food market and taking initiative on being informed of the latest developments.
- Managing and reporting on the marketing budget, ensuring accurate gating, spend and ROI.
- Prepare business analysis and reporting, utilizing internal and external data (e.g. IRI)
- Being a positive, key contributor to building a culture of engagement and business ownership.
What will make you successful in this role:
- High level of enthusiasm, accountability and ability to achieve results, even under tough circumstances.
- Passionate about insights and championing the right approach for the consumer. Ability to be a change agent and push bold ideas forward.
- Undergraduate business degree with a major in marketing.
- CPG marketing or project management experience; an understanding of the CPG business.
- Analytical experience in IRI and experience reading and interpreting financials. Ability to spot changing trends and proactively inform/suggest approaches.
- Ability to lead/facilitate cross-functional teams through a project, driving on-time/on-plan results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to function effectively as a leader and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Budget management experience.
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer. We see value in ensuring we have a diverse, antiracist, inclusive, merit-based, and equitable workplace. As a global family-owned company we are proud to reflect the diverse communities around the world in which we live and work. We recognize that diversity drives our creativity, resilience, and success and makes our business stronger.
McCain is an accessible employer. If you require an accommodation throughout the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
The health and safety of McCain employees and their families has been our number one priority since the start of COVID-19 pandemic. With vaccination restrictions easing across the globe we do not currently require employees to be vaccinated, but we reserve the right to change this mandate in line with health guidance and regulations in each country.
Job Family: Marketing
Division: NA Appetizers
Department: Marketing Retail Shareables and Snackables
Location(s): CA - Canada : Ontario : Toronto || US - United States of America : Illinois : Oakbrook Terrace
Company: McCain Foods (Canada)